Jelously.

chandler Riggs imagines - Jealously.

"No Chandler, I don't want to." You say crossing your arms.
"Why not? It'll be fun." He says smiling, trying to convince you.
"I said no." You say turning around to go to the door. Chandler grabs your wrists, you let go easily because he wasn't putting a lot of strength.
"No, Brianna will be there. You know she doesn't like me." You say trying to catch your breath.
"Yes, so? She does like you!" He says trying to convince, is he stupid?
"How you know? Did she tell you?" You say crossing your arms, waiting for an answer.
"Well... Does it matter? She does like you, if not she would've told me already..." He says grabbing your wrists again, you smile.
"Alright. If something happens it will be your fault." You say with a big smile after letting out a snort.
"Yeah, whatever." He says, leaning in...
You try to kiss him but no, you're not like that. You turn your head to the other side with a grin.
"What's wrong?" He says apparently surprised for what you've done.
"I'm not a cheater, Chandler. You know that." You say trying to give him a smile, even a little one. You really wanted to kiss him but Brianna is awesome, you would not do that to her, to no one.
"Ok, I get it." He sighs. "I know," he says grabbing the can of soda that was on the table "let's go, grab your stuff. They're outside waiting for us." He says taking a sip of the soda that may be there since last Friday.
You grin and take your stuff. "I'll be outside." You say closing the door behind your back.
You sigh, still with the hand on the handgrip. "Okey, everything will be OK, Y/N." You tell to yourself forcing you to smile. You can't and give up.

You go downstairs. "Hey Y/N." Greg says.
"Hey," you say looking for Brianna. "Brianna?" You sag.
"She's not here. She went for beer." He says getting the keys.
"Ok, let's go." You say opening the door.

"Wait for me!" You hear Chandler yelling behind you. You make a little smile, still, not turning around.

You open the back car's door and get in.
You sigh and wait till they come back.
You get your phone and check your message; Brianna's message.
You grin, confused.

Brianna: you wanna a beer?
You: no thanks.
- a minute later -
Brianna: alright. See ya there.

You lock your phone and watch Chandler getting into the car.

"So, where is Bri?" He says putting the seat belt on.

"She went for beer." You say with a long sigh.

"Oh, you asked for one?" He says laughing.

You watch him, giving him a mad look.

"What?" He says rising his hands above his head.

"Idiot." You whisper. Well, not that whisper. Chandler heard.

"Yeah, I know." He says smiling.

You grin.

-in Brianna's house-

"Hey Alex." You say giving her a hug.

She hugs back and smile.

"You look awesome!" She says.

Chandler is behind Alexa and when he hears he gives you smile.
You blush.

"Bri?" She says looking for her with the gaze.

"She went for beers." I say smiling.

Why did she go for beers? You can't drink beer you're 17 and... No, not yet.

You all went to the living room and you sit on the couch.

"So, what are we doing?" You say crossing your legs.

"What do you mean?" Alexa says handing you a soda can. You smile and take it.

"Brianna is here!" Chandler yells opening the door.

"Oh, great!" You say smiling.

"Hey everybody!" Brianna says smiling.

You aren't really mad at her, she's beatuful but she still a jerk to her boyfriend's fans.

"Y/N..." She says.

"Hey, Bri." You say waving your hand at her.

She smiles, a forced smile.
You grin and roll your eyes and sit again.

"She doesn't like me, right?" You whisper to Alexa on the ear since she's next to you.

"I don't know. I think she's jealous, she sees the way Chandler sees you and... You're not too bad." She says smirking.

You laugh and smile.

"Yeah, I know." You say mockingly.

"For real. He gives you that looks... He seems not to breathe when you're next to him." She say giving a sip to the can.

"Yeah." You laugh mockingly. "You're supposed to defend your sister..." You say.

"Yeah, I gotta admit she's a bitch sometimes."

You laugh and smile.

You turn around to see Chandler seeing you. You smile at him and he smiles back.
Rolling you eyes, you stare the center table.

You smile at the thought of Chandler and you kissing.

----;
I know this sucks ass but it is still cute.
I'm trying to force myself to like Brianna but I just can't. I won't.
Idk why so don't come to me saying shit.
Love yah!

xoxo