"Dont be nervous, Y/N"

"Chandler I don't want to. What if your parents don't like me?" I ask, clutching to my chest.

He giggles and walks up to me. He cups my head in his hands, and leaves a gentle kiss on my lips. "Don't worry... They'll love you." He says, hugging me.

I fit my head in his chest, and start breathing. Slowly--but still breathing.

-

I get out of the shower. I put on a dress, a black dress. Chandler bought it for me. And a debate in my head starts. Should I put makeup or just...?

[An: oh, the picture will be down below (:]

I sit down in front of the vanity table and just stare at me. Look at me. I'm a mess. Curly hair swinging down my shoulders, brown eyes, white brunette skin tone, and big brown eyes. How does he like me?  I sigh and hide my face in my arm, resting on the table. I let out one, two, screams.

I sigh and start putting makeup. I start pulling a little of concealer and take the eyeliner. I start tracing the wing eyeliner and start with mascara. I take the MAC nude lipstick and I smear it all around  my mouth.

I look at me, how disgusting. I have to be confident. I put my high heels on and walk outside.

-

"You look good, Y/N." Chandler says giving me his arm and I take it.

"I don't think so, but thanks." I say giving him a forced smile. What if they don't like me? What if they don't let me date their son? Oh my god, what if the diner we eat I'm allergic to? Oh, no.

He stops walking towards the restaurant. He is wearing a smoking and a red long tie.

"Don't be nervous, Y/N. They're gonna love you. I love you, and that's what only matters." He says. He cups my face in his hands and kisses me. He kisses me as gentle as petals of a rose brushing against my skin. I kiss back. I push back and giggle. "Chandler, they're waiting for us..." I say. He smiles and gives me his hand. I intertwine his fingers with mine and I feel butterflies attempting to fly again in my stomach.

We enter the restaurant. The walls are white, fancy. The tables are cover with a long white tablecloth. The waitress are dressed with long black dresses and I can't breathe. "Chandler... How are you gonna pay this?" I whisper in his ear. He turn his head at me and gives me a sweet smile.

"Oh! Hey Chandler!" A voice says. I turn my head to the sound of the voice and white mean, with white hair smiles at us. I smile back and walk up to the table.

"Hello," Gina says. Oh, I know her name. I smile. "Hello," I say sitting on the chair next to Chandler. "You look great tonight, Y/N." The man says.

[An: I don't know his name, haha. I'm sorry. If you do just comment it, thanks]

I feel heat running to my cheeks. "Thanks," I say. He smiles and takes the table napkin and place it on his lap. I blink and do the same thing. Chandler's hand trails to mine and intertwines our fingers. I bit my lip so a smile doesn't draw on my face. Hr sits our hands on my lap and I start drawing circles with my thumb.

With the corner of my eye, I see Chandler smiling and I turn my eyes to see Gina looking at the menu.

I take the menu with my free hand.

-

The night was consumed by his parents asking me questions and I making them laugh. And just receiving hand-squeezes from Chandler. I think I did alright. I think they liked me. I am happy now. Okey? Okey.

----;
Sooooo, soooo how 'bout this. I tried a new style of writing, and meh it's not that bad. Expect that a lot of I's are here ugh. Hope you liked it!!