Oh, honey.

“Somewhere across the winter world tonight
You will be hearing chimes that fill the air;
Christmas extends its all-enfolding light
Across the distance...something we can share.
You will be singing, just the same as I,
These familiar songs we know so well,
And you will see these same stars in your sky
And wish upon that brightest one that fell.
I shall remember you and trim my tree,
One shining star upon the topmost bough;
I will hang wreaths of faith that all may see.
Tonight I glimpse beyond the hear and now.
And all the time that we must be apart
I keep a candle in my heart.”
—Mary E. Linton.

Listen to Buzzcut Season by Lorde for this imagine.

Normal imagine pov BAHAHA.

“Mommy, mommy!” Eva, your daughter, screams excited. “It’s Christmas and Santa just got here and you need to wake up, come on!” she tugs from your sleepy arm and pulls from it aggressively.

“Eva, stop!” she groan and Eva pulls harder and makes you roll out of the bed with a loud thud. You groan in pain and Eva stays at your feet with her eyes wide opened and her little tiny hands covering her toothless mouth. “You bad girl, come here!”

Your arms close around her slim figure and you pull her down with you and start tickling her tummy while tears dance down on her face. “Stop, mom, stop!”

“Y/N?”

You both stop and look upwards into the bed and see the sheets moving and groaning coming from your husband. “Y/N, where are you?”

Eva looks funnily at you while you close your eyes shut and try not to make a noise. But Eva is way too smart for being just six years old.

“Daddy, daddy, mom fell off the bed!”

“You little—”

“Y/N?” Chandler calls out your name again and peeps his head out from the corner of the bed. “Why you’re laying peacefully on the ground while our daughter is deeply concerned for you?”

“Because your daughter pulled me out of it and I was too asleep to actually defend myself!” you snap back and try to get up again. Chandler takes your hand in his and pulls from it. Suddenly, he swing your off your feet and carries you bride-like. Chandler smiles and lies a soft kiss on your forehead.

“Ew, guys, seriously stop!” Eva says, hiding her green eyes in her hands. “I want my present now hurry the hell up and walk downstairs.” Eva says and hurries out of the room.

“Eva, don’t talk like that!” You scream while Chandler puts you on your feet again. “Good morning.”

“We should head downstairs before she stabs one of the toys in my eyes, now, can we?”

• • •

As Eva rips to shreds the paper and stabs aggressively the packaging. Chandler lets out a giggle and takes a long sip from his coffee while with his free hand, he pulls you closer to him. “Look how beautiful our daughter is, Y/N.”

“We made that, Chandler.” you whisper in awe.

“I’m so glad we did it—”

“Chandler!” you say, slapping his arm. “Shut up, Eva is here.”

“I’m just saying that I’m the luckiest man on earth to have the most beautiful girls in my life. She has everything about you. Your hair, your nose, and even the attitude!” You laugh. “I just—I can’t believe we came this far, Y/N.”

“Merry Christmas, baby.”

“Merry Christmas, honey.”

• • •

Our daily sweet Chandler drug is here!

I know it's so short but omf, they're family goals.

How did you like this?