Impossible Surprise - Chapter 1 - The Start Of It All

//In the time of Season 2, when Stefan and Elena were on a break//

Elena's Diary::

Dear Diary, I didn't something I never Imagined in my whole life, I would do. I slept with Damon. Yep,Damon Salvatore. My 'supposed' friend. Just friends. I know I have feelings for Damon but I still feel guilty about it even though me and Stefan ARE on a break...Anyways..I'm sorry I'm just now telling you this because it happened two weeks ago, but i've been scared to write this stuff down and plus I've been too busy....Thats all i guess...

Elena sighed and closed her diary and frowned to herself and then got off her bed and leaned over to put her diary on the counter at the end of her bed and then it hit her, the nausea the had just started early this morning and she really hated it.Like really hated it. She was also annoyed by it but that feeling quickly passed because she knew she couldn't do anything about it. Elena got up quickly and ran to the bathroom with her hand over her mouth.

Elena coughed hard into the toilet then threw up. She hated this. She didn't know what was causing it that's why she mainly hated it. Elena never got sick. Like really never. Not even when the whole family was sick..well back when she had a whole family.

Elena sighed and trembled alittle as she stood up and her legs shook alittle and she held onto the counter for support. Elena closed her eyes for a second and then jumped to the sound of her room door opening and Jeremy rushed in "Elena are you ok??". Elena let out a breath and nodded but the look on Jeremy's face, Elena could tell he knew she was lying. Elena's shaking hand grabbed her tooth brush and she wet it then put tooth paste on it and then wet again and then started brushing her teeth.

When she was finished she spit into the sink and turned on the water to wash the toothpaste off of the sink and to wash her mouth out. When she was finished with all of that, Elena put her tooth brush down on the bathroom counter and walked out of her room and walked around Jeremy and Jeremy grabbed her hand and she shrugged him away "I'm fine ok?!". Elena's sudden snapping reaction made her freeze alittle bit and she sighed and said "Oh my god. Jeremy. I'm sorry. I'm just...". Jeremy interrupted her "I know..you've been going through alot lately..I'll leave you alone..just let me know if you need me..". Elena nodded alittle and watched as Jeremy left the room.

Elena's phone rang and again it made her jump. Why am I so jumpy and nauseous lately?. Elena questioned herself for a second then picked up her phone and looked at the ID. It was Damon. Elena pressed Accept and put the phone up to her ear. "Hello?" Elena's voice cracked alittle, she ignored it and hoped Damon didn't notice it.

"Are you feeling alright Elena?" Damon said with concern and alittle amusement. Elena rolled her eyes. "I'm Fine Damon..What do you want?" Elena asked wanting to get off the phone with him because she just wanted to lay down and rest. There was no reply. It was just quiet. Then she heard her room door shut and she turned around and it was Damon.