Chapter 3 - The Announcement

Elena was in complete shock. Elena didn't know what to do. So she just stood up and walked towards the front door of the hospital, not acknowledging any of the doctors or the staff or any of the other people in the room.

Elena walked out the front door feeling like she was going to and it was no shocker that she did. Elena threw up as soon as she exited the doctors office. She at least threw up for a couple minutes before she couldn't anymore.

Elena stumbled to her car and opened her and her hands were shaky. Elena looked at the doctors office for a second before putting the keys in the car and cranking it up. Elena jumped as she heard a short but loud bang noise and looked over and Damon was sitting beside her in the passenger side of the car. Elena let out a breath and crossed her arms. "Damon...".

"What? You know you wanted me here?" He said half-joking then a smirk appeared on his lips. Elena rolled her eyes and backed out of the parking space not even thinking about looking before she heard a car honking noise and she jumped. "Damn it!" Elena exclaimed and she felt Damon's hand touch her shoulder completely forgetting about the car behind her that had already sped past. "Are you ok?" Elena nodded, feeling extremely on edge now. "Maybe I should drive?" Damon suggested. Elena sighed, Damon was right. He should drive. Elena got out as quickly as she could and went over to the passenger side seeing that Damon just crawled over to the driver side and was already buckled up. Elena open the passenger door and got in.

Elena looked over at Damon when he was half-way to her house. They hadn't talked the whole time, Elena looked down at her sleeve and sighed, "Damon..I have to tell you something..". Damon kept looking at the road still driving "uh-huh?". Elena let out a breath, here it was, the worst day of her life. The last thing that she ever thought she would be saying to Damon. "I'm pregnant..".

Author's note:: Sorry it's so short. I'm writing the next chapter right now.