~2~

"Your house is really big! Do you live alone?" I say looking around his house and climbing up onto the sofa to get comfy.

"Well I did live here with my x girlfriend Misa but she left me" he said shrugging. I feel sorry for him that his girlfriend left.

"Oh I'm sorry Light.." I look down at my feet and he sits next to me placing me on his lap and combing my hair.

"It's okay, I'm bi anyway" he smiled at me and I laughed a little. If he was happy, I was happy.

"Well can we get to watching those anime thingies you where talking about please!!" He chuckled and ruffled my newly combed hair.

"As soon as you've had a bath you stink" he smiled and looked away as if to be disgusted. I fold my arms and roll my eyes.

"Yes dad" you could tell just how sarcastic I was being, I only made him laugh more.

He picked me up and carried me over to the bathroom and started filling the tub.

"Is that enough for you?" He said putting bubbles in the bath and stopping the tap. I nod my head and undress myself, Light covered his eyes and I respect that he isn't another pervert. I hop into the bath tub and flick at the bubbles with my black tail.

"Hehe!" He smiles at me and ruffles my hair again.

"I'll leave a towel here for you and some clean clothes" I smile up at him and nod before playing with the bubbles again.

~Time Skip brought to you by a LawLight fangirl~

"Woah there so big!" I stare at the T.V we where watching the 'Attack on Titan' anime and there where giant naked people on there, they looked sooo cool!!!

"I see you're enjoying this" he said with a slight chuckle. I stare up at him and look into his chocolate eyes. He stared back at me and smiles. I cuddle closer into his chest and slowly drift off.

I wake up in Lights arms. I look up at him and move closer to his chest so I could hear his heartbeat. He puts me in his bed and goes to walk off.

"Light wait!" He turns towards me with a confused expression. I pat the bed and smile at him.

"Sleep with me please" He nods and crawls into the bed next to me. I crawl up onto his chest and curl into a ball, he wrapped his arms around me and we both fall asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Word count - 430

Stay smexy my unicorns Xx