~3~

I open my eyes as the sun shines down on me.

"Morning already!?" I sit up and rub my eyes letting out a small yawn. Thats when I realise where I was. I smile to myself as I look around the room. Where is Light?

"Lightttt? Are you here?" I shout through the room. I hear him walk up the stairs and poke his head through the door.

"Yes what's wrong?" He fully walked in and sat on the bed next to me. I looked up at him and my stomach rumbled.

"That's whats wrong" I say pointing at my stomach. He smiles at me and picked me up. He took me down to the kitchen and there where plates full of food! Pancakes, bacon and eggs.

"I got you some syrup. I know you have a sweet tooth" he smiled at me and put me down so I could go to the table and eat the food. I jumped up onto a chair and dug straight into the food.

"Mmm..." He laughed at me as he grabbed a towel from off the side and wiped my face with it.

"Goodness L calm down ore your going to choke!" He started laughing at me and I just smiled at him.... Sudden realization!

"L?" He stopped laughing and smiled. He grabbed my plates and put them in the sink.

"It's your nickname I made, unless you don't like it I-" He started rambling on but I cut him off there jumping off the chair and pulling on his shirt.

"I like it! Don't stress yourself because of me please" He smiled at me and picked me up.

"Don't ever change, ever!" I pulled my arms around his neck and hug him as he hugs me back.

"I wont I promise" i kiss his cheek and beam up at him. He carries me into the front room and sits down on the couch with me on his lap. I cuddled up into his chest and he started to stoke my hair. I fall asleep to him humming a tune I don't recognize.

~Time Skip to a few hours after he wakes up cuz I don't want to write it all~

*Knock* *Knock*

"I'll get it" I say as I jump off the sofa and walk over to the door. I open it to look at who it was.

"Oh my who are you! And what are you doing with MY boyfriend?!" She pushed me outside and slammed the door in my face. I walked over to a bush in his front garden and hid in it as I started to cry.

~With Light~

"For the last time Misa I. DON'T. LIKE. YOU!" Light was practically screaming in her face. Misa looked like she was about to cry, she pulled Light to her fave and pushed her lips against his. Light pushed her off him and slapped her face, he didn't care if she was a girl.

"Get out of my house you don't belong here!" He pushed her out of his house and started to look around for L.

"L are you here?" He looked everywhere. He walked outside into his front garden and looked around there. He walked over to a bush and found him sleeping with tear stains on his face.

"Oh what did that bitch do to you?" Light scooped him up and brought him back into the house. Taking him into the bedroom, he lay him down and tucked him into the bed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Word count-596

So heres another chapter (more like chapter fill). I'm sorry its so short I just have a major issue of writers block and I have a cold so my head is killing me (one of the reasons why tis was uploaded so late sorry)

I hope you enjoy this because to be honest it certainly wasn't one of my best.

Stay smexy unicorns xx