HELLO......ITS ME

Give the artist a second as she clears her through and the proceeds to scream sing....

HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDDDDEEEE
IVE BEEN GONE FOR A LONG TTIIIIMMMMMMEEEEE
BUT SINCERELY, IM SORRY, FOR MAKING YOU WAIT
BUT TO REEDEM MYSELF,
HERE IS, THE FIRST BEAUTIFUL PAGE
Of many moreeeeeeeee

Anddddd end song, and bow, wipe a tear, clap clap.

Yessssssssss.

OK! Immmmmm baaaaccccckkkkk!

And it warms my dying heart to see all these people still voting and saving my story to their reading lists. Ohmygod I love it. I mean, I get a notification almost every other day, or so for this story. And I absolutely fucking love it!!

Recently I have regained a shit ton of motivation and ideas for this story after her huge blow was taken to my creativity in general. I mean I haven't written, haven't drawn, haven't painted, haven't 'arted' in general for a year basically. I haven't even tried to continue learning the beautiful instruments hanging on my wall that I put there for motivation. It was hard. But I fought. I fought hard, and for some reason (OF WHICH I AM NOT COMPLAINING AND THEREFORE WILL REFUSE TO ASK ANNNYYYYY QUESTIONS)  I have been picking up soooo many things. I played my violin and guitar for the first time in ages. I pulled my three year old canvases and paints out of my closet. I've drawn a FULL picture and even started sketching FOUR more. I've found all my chalk and my large paper I use it on and written ideas on the pages. I even have more stories for you guys!!! But for now I will not publish any of those until I am as far in this story as I need to be. And I feel that will happen very soon.

You know when you have an epiphany after you've been trying to remember something for the longest time and then you do and you go absolutely APESHIT because you know its the idea you started with???? Yeaaaaaaa that's me right now.
Soooo one of the reason I fell off this story is because I actually forgot what I was writing. And I tried so hard to remember it that I gave myself a headache. But it was to no avail. I lost the idea. Man I was so heart broken.

But then recently at my friends house for New Years, I haven't the slightest what we were talking about at the moment but I came up with a certain idea an then BAM it hit me so hard. I was like OMFG OMFG I FUCKING REMEMBER THIS IS IT!
And she was like "what!? Tell me wait no ! Don't tell me I wanna read it. Is it for snow man?"
And I nodded because what was words when that much excitement is practically pouring out of your eye sockets.
AND then she went apeshit.
And that is the story of how my motivation to art was started again. It's crazy how finding that one simple idea (because I get new ones daily) that I've been trying to find for almost 2 years, made me this happy and motivated because I knew I could finally come get this book  finished for you guys.

I'm sooooooo excited for this and to kick off the return of this book, and because of it, I shall grace you lovelies with a lovely chapter. Right now. Yes.

Right this lovely fucking second.

enjoy!!