I. What a day?!

Angel’s POV

I’m in a dream. I’m sure of it, because I’m alone and was surrounded with nothing but with white. Hmmmp! This thing is really boring! I’ve been waiting here for like hours! I’m waiting for the time to wake up!

Suddenly, out of nowhere a table with foods suddenly appears! There my boyfriend is waiting for me. His Jean, his tall, cute, has brown hair, and cute brown eyes.

As I come closer I saw that we are not alone, a guy wearing white dress is also waiting for me. I can’t see his face but his hair was long and curly.

They wait for me to take my seat. While doing it, Jean’s face suddenly turns from happy to curious.

‘Why is he staring at me like that?!’ I thought to myself. ‘Do I look miserable?’

When I was about to ask, the guy with long curly hair give me a mirror.

“Gosh!” I said with shaking voice. “I must really look miserable.” then I laugh, a nervous laugh.

“No, you don’t look miserable, it’s just that-”, Jean said then gestured to the mirror. This time his face turns from nervous to scared.

As I take the mirror my hands shook nervously. When the mirror shows my own face I shrug and get totally scared.

 I wanted to yell, ‘It’s not me! Your mirror is not right!’ but I can’t find my mouth! Actually my eyes, my nose is not there! I can’t see my whole face!

“No!” I cried.

I also noticed my hair, it supposed to be wavy and brown, but it is black and straight.

I began to cry, but suddenly everything began to melt down, the table, Jean, the chairs they’re all disappearing.

All of them!!!

Oh!

Not all….

The guy with long curly hair just stayed there! Oh, even me! I also stayed there, complete!

Suddenly, I was being dragged but no one is pulling me. The guy offered a hand. I was about to take it but I was gone.

~~

“Ah” I gasped.

Suddenly, I was aware of myself. I was lying down on my bed, covered with sweats and taking deep breaths.

“It’s just a dream, Angel. It’s just a dream.” I keep repeating to myself.

I tried to remember my dream, but nothing came. All I know is its scary.

I was too concentrated on remembering my dream and almost forgot the time, I jumped when my alarm beeped, but it made me relax a little, at least I’m out of my dream.

My mom called me downstairs, “Angel! Get down here! Breakfast is ready!”

I quickly fixed my bed and started arranging my school bag then off to some shower.

I feel cool breeze from the window so I started taking some relaxing hot shower. Then I go for some yummy breakfast!

After I ate, I start brushing my teeth when I notice dad was gone and mom was nowhere to be found.

“Mom?” I said with my mouth full of bubbles. This time I got worried, worried that this maybe still is a part of my dream!

I quickly finish brushing my teeth and hurried outside the house to search for mom and dad. I search the lawn, the yard, the garage and the backyard only to find…