Misunderstandings

*Beep Beep*

My alarm was beeping a lot louder than before. I reached over to smack it, but all i hit was air. Then I remembered what I did last night. Before I fell asleep, I put my alarm clock on my desk, which is on the complete other side of my room. I stood up, walked towards it, and turned the annoying beeping off. It's been two weeks since I started school at Midtown, and me and the girls have been getting to know each other a lot more.

It was 6 in the morning which was pretty early considering school didn't start until 9. I went  downstairs to see if i could catch my mom when she gets home from work. She works from midnight til 5 in the morning so i always see her downstairs when get up.  As for Tye, he always sleeps in until 8 and gets to school at around 8:50. When I went downstairs she was on the couch sleeping. I tried to be as quiet as i could while i walked around getting my stuff ready for school. After i took a shower and ate breakfast, i put a blanket on my mom and went out to school. It was only 7 but i believed that I wouldn't do anything at home so i should just go to school. Before i stepped out of the house, i took my basketball that was by the door. While I was at the park with Lilly and Rose yesterday, I found a ball court that was nearby the school. When I left the house, the street was dead silent. There wasn't anyone outside. If it was your first time seeing it you'd think it was a ghost town. Even the street that the bus stop was on was empty. I didn't mind it though. When I'm alone and it's super quiet outside it gives me a lot of time to think. It's even better when the bus is empty. I can get to school a lot faster. 

When I left the bus, I headed straight to the ball court. For some odd reason there was a girl from my school sitting on a bench. Knowing the students in my school, none of them would be here this early. I tried to get a closer look and to my surprise it was someone i knew. It was Rose. She was reading a book. I sat down next to her and waited until she noticed someone beside her. It took her a while but she finally turned and got scared.

"What the hell man?!" She screamed

"Good morning to you too Rose." I said laughing

"How long have you been there?"

"Just a few minutes. Took you way too long to figure out someone was beside you though."

"Shut up I was just really into my book.What are you doing here anyway?"

"I wanted to shoot around a bit before school started."

"It's like 7:30, school starts at 9. That's not a bit, that's an hour and a half of shooting."

"Hey, if I don't practice I'll never get better. You can join me if you want, or you could continue to be boring and read a book"

"Hey! Reading isn't boring, it's actually very fun."

"Yea, yea whatever you say. So you coming?"

"Fine, I'll come."

"What are you doing here this early by the way? Do you always come this early?"

"I don't usually come early. I always coordinate with Lilly so that we can walk to school together. When I do come early, it's either so I can think or to finish off a book."

"So she came to think huh. I can somewhat relate to her." I whispered

"What was that? I didn't hear you."

"Oh it was nothing, C'mon let's play some one on one."

"If you think you can beat me, you're going to be disappointed."

Rose and I played until we heard the first bell go off. I had a lot of fun playing with her. We talked a lot, and got to know each other a lot more. Rose was surprisingly good at basketball. I thought that she only watched and never played. But there was always something in my mind while we played. Where was Lilly? She's Rose's best friend, I don't think they wouldn't hang with each other before school started.