Chapter 26

Jae's POV:

I haven't looked or talked to Namjoon since he got mad at me. 

In the elevator he stood close to me but I moved move away. I pushed the number where Jungkook lives. I open the door with my key and walk in. I put the basket of the table I heard singing and I walk towards it, I sing along. Our voices harmonized perfectly together. 

 I see him walking towards the door with a paper in one and twirling a pen in his other. Papers are scattered all over his bed. He is shirtless at the moment. 

I see swimming pools and living rooms and aeroplanesI see a little house on the hill and children's names
I see quiet nights poured over ice and Tanqueray
But everything is shattering and it's my mistake

Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall
Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall~

He walks over to me and gives me a hug. A couple tears fall.

 I kiss him on the lips, just when it is about get good he pulls away.

 "Jae... we shouldn't be doing this... Namjoon hyung..." he says as he rests his head on my head. 

Ugh Namjoon can go suck it at the moment 

"What about Namjoon" I say as I kiss him again. 

He kisses me back with uncertainty. We make it to the bed without breaking the kiss, crumbling the scatter papers. I feel his bulge against my thigh, and im feeling aroused. He breaks the kiss and lays down on the bed beside me. 

"Jae. We cant do... this... anymore. You're engaged to Namjoon ... jebal, hajima...(please, lets stop)" he says. 

I nod. I suddenly feel tired so I cuddle next to him and puts his arms around me and I fall asleep.

_________________________________

Jungkook's POV:

I heard the door open but I continue to sing, only Jae has my key so im not worried. Next thing I knew I hear Jae singing along with me, her voice is so beautiful . 

Once I see her come to my bedroom door I hug her. I see that she is upset and on the edge of crying. Her tears fall but then... she kisses me. I can't help my self from kissing her back, but I instantly stop when I thought about Namjoon. 

I tell her that we can't do this anymore because she is engaged but she doesn't seem like she cared at the moment. I guess they had a fight because when she is upset, she does things without thinking. 

We make it to the bed without breaking the kiss. I feel bad when we are on the bed, but she falls asleep cuddled next to me. 

I start to sing again but softer so I don't wake up Jae. 

                                                                           T h e  N e x t  M o r n i n g  

 I wake up and Jae is still laying next to me. Half of her body is on top of me, our legs intertwined a little bit.

I want to move but she is so warm. I move to try to wiggle out of her grip so im not late for practice this morning. She groans and pulls me closer. That sound alone made me get hard. I feel myself growing against her thigh, I bit my lip and close my eyes. A small moan comes from Jae again as she is fighting to stay a sleep. She is rubbing against my bulge with her thigh and I moan. I try to cover it up with a yawn, so I stretch my harms out. 

" Good morning... yeppueda Jae." I say this trying not to look at her. I am imagining dirty thoughts of Jae right now, so if I look at her I will do something I will regret.

Snap out if it Jungkook

 She doesn't say anything. She only smiles as she sits on top of me. She is directly over my bulge and she lies down on my chest again. She kisses her way up to my neck and goes to my lips. I  kiss her back. She is so intoxicating, I crave for her every once in a while. But I cant have her. I sit up and she breaks the kiss and gets off. 

"You're going to be late for practice if you don't get ready now" she says as she walks away. I mess up my hair and get up and wash up in the bathroom. 

What are you doing to my head, jae

My hair is wet and I only have a towel around my hips. Im singing as I walk out of the bathroom and I see jae laying on my bed on her phone.

Don't wanna be fool, wanna be cool
Wanna be loved neowa-ui Same love
Neowa-ui Same love
Baby I want it  ...

 She sees me and her mouth is wide open. 

"Close your mouth Jae, you're going to get flies" I joke and walk past her to my walk in closet to grab sweats and a white t shirt. 

_________

I get dressed and Jae takes me to practice. 

She walks me all the way to where we practice. 

BTS DANCE ROOM IN USE I read it on the door, they must be here already

"Well this is my room, see you later." I say 

"I'm staying to watch you guys today, I gave the girls a day off." She says and I nod.

 We walk in the room and we see everyone waiting for someone. 

"Wheres Hyung?" I ask Taehyung who was sitting by Hoseok both on their phones. 

"He went to get coffees for us" Jimin answers before V could even say anything.

Jimin needs to find himself a girlfriend and leave me alone, I laugh to myself. 

Jae is sitting in the corner with her head phones in. I think she is drawing in her small sketch book she took with her. I watch her for a while when Tae snaps his fingers in my face. 

"Yaa! We are starting practice , Hyung is here." He says.

I turn and I see Namjoon coming in with Jin holding drinks for all of us. They pass out the drinks and Namjoon stops in his tracks when he sees Jae in the corner. He smile and looks down at his drink and gives it to Jae. She doesn't even look at him. She takes out her headphones and packs up her stuff and leaves with without saying a word to anyone. 

"Lets start practice guys! From the top" after an hour Namjoon is getting upset because of Jae he can't focus so he starts to walk towards the door. 

"Everyone go home, practice is over for today" he yells before grabbing his stuff and leaves, slamming the door behind him.

 Everyone does leave even though we had only been practicing for an hour and a half before he called it off for the day.

____________________________________________________________________________________

AN: 

How long will Jae stay mad at Namjoon?

I put the song up that Jungkook was singing when he got out of the shower

Comment~ Vote~ Share~!! 

Gomawo! ( thanks)