Chapter 33

Namjoon POV:

When Taehyung called me saying that Jae was rushed to the hospital I knew I had to rush there and be by her side. I didn't have my car so I call Jin to come get me.

 I had explained everything to him and he rushed over to get to where I was. It was too far to go home from where I was so I went to the studio and started working on a song for her. I wanted it to be a surprise, but I think Jae is talking it the wrong way. 

She has been acting out of it for a while, but I don't think much about it. Jin picks me up from the studio and we head over to where the hospital is. 

I really messed up with Jae... again.

 ~At the hospital~

 I talked with Jungkook and when he told me that he saw a girl kissing me I didn't know what to say. If I denied that we kissed it would have caused problems, but if I admit to kissing her that would bring up another problem. So I didn't say anything, but I think Jungkook took it the wrong way. 

He cursed at me. He was more upset than I was. He doesn't disrespect his Hyungs but I deserved that. 

 But then I let my anger get the best of me. 

Jimin and Jin tried to help me but I let it out on them.

I shoved Jimin making him fall and i walked around the hallway. I didn't want to see anyone else, so i left to blow off some steam. 

I heard footsteps behind me. 

Jin

" Namjoon. Calm down please?" 

" Don't tell me to calm- " I couldn't form words, so my fist spoke for me instead.

Jin let out a groan and covered his eye. 

Damn it what did I do? I apologize to Jin and he says its okay. but it really isnt. I feel guilty all of a sudden and I yell in frustration. 

A doctor comes by and calms me down. Its the doctor that was in charge of Jae's room. She fills me in the details and allows us to go see Jae. Everyone follows and the room is crowded.

Hoseok mentions something  and Everyone left the room and it was only the two of us left. 

I watch everyone leave, Jungkook is standing too close to the door for my liking , but I let it slide. No one else needs a black eye because of my temper at the moment. 

Jae had this blank expression on her face.I don't like this. Jae please... I don't know what to say these days that won't make her upset. 

"Mianhaeyo, Jae." I whisper loud enough for her to hear me.

 I can't look her in the face. I sit down on the chair that is farthest away from her, in the corner . 

" I know what happened. I heard from Jungkook. But I want to know what happened in your words" she says.

I look up at her, I'm kind of shocked that she has no emotion in her voice. Its like she lost all of her emotions all of a sudden. 

"Jae, how are you feeling, Honestly. " I ask her. 

" I want to know what happened Namjoon. Tell me," she says in a mono tone voice again. 

I suck up air and begin to tell her.

-

FLASHBACK 

"When you left without eating breakfast with me, I got mad so I left ten minutes after you and I was planning to go to the studio to record some music.