Chapter 28

AN: 

 For this chapter, I didn't write it, my friend, wrote it so all the credit to her! Thanks.

This chapter goes back to V and Sun Hye's Engagement party reception thing.

____________________________________________________________________________________

[Kim Hana's POV]

(this is taken place at Sun's wedding reception)

I'm sitting down next to my friend as she continues to talk about the new episode of 'The Bachelor', something I could care less about. We were sitting at the bar of the reception hall as I took a sip of my martini. I'm here because my friend knows the bride through mutual friends and she invited me as her guest. I've met the bride briefly when my friend introduced me to her, she seemed like a pleasant young lady.

The atmosphere of the hall was silent and dim as the spotlight was on Sun Hye and Taehyung as they danced together in sync to their wedding song. I saw how they looked at each other, their eyes only filled with love and happiness as they stared at each other. The song was coming to an end and everyone around cheered and applauded as he dips her on the final note. They gave a bow as they left the center to sit down.

All of a sudden, the atmosphere shifted when the DJ started playing upbeat music. Some cheered as they made their way to the dance floor. The song playing sounded awfully familiar to me, and once the first line of vocals came in, it hit me. It was the song 'Step' by KARA. My friend squealed and tugs on my arm. "Kim Hana, remember this?! We danced to it back in high school when it first came out!" "Ah, I do remember this. We practiced it for hours to try and perfect it!" I smiled back.

"Well wait are you waiting for?" she laughed, getting off her seat, "let's go dance!"

I let her lead the way as we squeezed our way through the crowd. My friend started to do the choreography and I followed her steps, closing my eyes in the process, dancing with the rhythm. All of a sudden, I heard the sound of synchronized foot movement and opened my eyes. The crowd were feet away from where I stood and they cheered me.

"Yeah, Kim Hana! You go, girl!" my friend shouted from the crowd.

I looked at her as I continued to dance but saw something white and shiny gleaming next to her. I shifted my focus to the white object and realized it was actually a bow tie standing out in a suit of black.

I sensed that the song was winding down and took a step back to finish it. I looked back at the white bow tie with the black suit and saw a young man wearing it to the right of her. The man noticed me staring at me and flashed a pearly white smile. I gave a small smirk in return as I finished the last steps of the song.

The song ended and it was quiet for a split second before everyone clapped and shouted small praises. I took a polite bow as I tried to catch my breath. When I looked up, I saw my friend approach me.

"Dude, you killed it! We were all amazed by how in sync you were to the beat!" she exclaimed. "Here, you look like you need to cool off." she said as she grabbed my arm, leading me back to the bar.

I blushed slightly at her, "thank you so much but you should've danced with me the entire time so I wouldn't feel all embarrassed dancing by myself." I said shyly as I found my seat and plopped down on it.

"Yah, don't be silly, Kim Hana. I know how much you love this song and it was clearly shown so I wanted to step back and let you enjoy yourself." she said as she nudged my shoulder.

"Haha, well it was fun to dance to that song so thanks for giving me the spotlight." I joked back.

I waved my hand to the bartender and ordered a glass of water for myself and a shot of vodka for my friend.