Kissing thing?

"Imagine your OTP kissing each other goodnight after a date in front of person B's residence. It starts as one kiss to two and then three and before they know it they're pulling each other closer as the kiss gets deeper. Then person A stops and regretfully informs person B they should wait a little longer before they have sex for the first time... person B is disappointed but understands. They share one more kiss before person B goes inside."

      "I had a great night" I cheerfully say to Johnny who had just walked me home after the night of my life. I really liked him.

  Johnny leaned in and kissed me and at first I was surprised but I kiss back, our lips separate; but not for long before our lips meet again. All the sudden the kiss deepens and I grab the collar of his jacket and pull him closer.

  Johnny just stopped kissing me and looked down, "pony," he said, I looked at him confused even though he couldn't see me, I think he knew. "I-I think we should, um, wait to.. Y'know.." He finished off his sentence. I sigh and nod my head "okay." I say and kiss him one more time before heading inside for the night.

Welp, why am I even doing these if they're gonna turn out bad?