Johnnyboy's first kiss

Johnny and Ponyboy's first kiss, requested by @theoutsidersisgold

  Johnny walked along the road, kicking some old can with the label all cut up. He was on his way to his best friend and secret boyfriend's house, Ponyboy. I can't wait to see him! I can't wait to see him! He kept chanting in his head. Finally he arrived at the Curtis' house, Johnny opened the door and saw Ponyboy laying on his couch. Oh yeah! It's a weekend, I was just going to wait for him!
Johnny blushed at the sight of his boyfriend. "Hey Pony" Johnny said while walking further into the house. "Oh, hey Johnny"
Johnny's adrenaline was rushing, he had such an urge, a stressful urge. He wanted to kiss Ponyboy. So bad in fact, that it was making his heart beat faster.
"Uh, Pony?..." Johnny got a little closer. "Hmm?".
"Did you know.. That you have, the most beautiful eyes. Ever?" Johnny started to sound almost as if he was a little drunk. It was a side affect of his lover's mesmerizing eyes.
Johnny wasn't the only one feeling the urge, Ponyboy felt it too. Two boys in the room alone, with an urge, a strong one.

I have to kiss him, I can't let him kiss me! Ponyboy didn't want to be considered as the bottom. He wanted to be the alpha wolf in the relationship. I have to make a move.
Ponyboy swung his legs off of the couch and stood up. "Hey Johnny, guess what.." He said wrapping his arms around Johnny's neck. Johnny tried to back away, he was nervous. But he hit a wall. "Uh what?" Johnny said as his voice cracked.
Pony giggled at his boyfriend's voice crack.
"I love you."

Pony leaned in and attached his lips to his lover's. It was a short and messy kiss, but it was their first. And they will cherish it forever.