♥ One Night

I was so relieved when I have the chance to say sorry to him. I may be hurt in that day but I knew he was hurt more. I won't lose this time; I'll do everything I could.

It was night and I can't wait to see him. I went inside but there's no sign of him. So I seat in table and wait for him. While I wait, I just thought how I could say sorry. Words are hard to find. I practice how I can explain but it's really hard when you felt nervous. It was past 9 pm and there's no sign of him. I can't give up now just like Chanyeol never give up on me. I ordered some coffee to cheer me up. It was past 10 and Chanyeol is not yet here. I already consume 2 coffees and I'm getting nervous about he will never come over. This might be the feeling of Chanyeol when I never come over that weekend. And worst, he ended up problem of his mother. It was past 11:30 and he's not here. It looks like I'm the only person left in the café.

I'm getting sleepy because of all the works I had in school. I slept a little bit but I can't resist dreaming about Chanyeol is here and everything goes smooth. It's quite a good dream. Could it be a reality?

Measuring days in the space between our goodbyes

It's impossible. Maybe, it's just too late. I deserve it anyway. Now, I could just hear his voice singing.

Learning to wait through the endless parade

Of our same old see you next time

Wait! It's really his voice. I open my eyes and when I looked around, I'm not alone. He's entering in that door smoothly with strumming his guitar. He smiled at me and continues singing. It's only me and him

But when I close my eyes, the miles melt away

Like you're here in my arms at the end of the day

"I thought you never come" I hardly said but he ignores it and sing loudly instead.

So bring me the night, send out the stars

Coz when I'm dreaming we don't seem so far

Darken the sky and light up the moon

So that somehow you'll be here with me soon

He just smiles like there's nothing bad happen to us. He just sings like it's the last one night. He just looks at me and like telling me he doesn't need my sorry, he just want me.

Bring me the night, bring me the night

That brings me to you...you

I never had been so satisfied. I never felt this feeling. A feeling that I'm happy, I'm safe. And I was loved by Chanyeol without no doubts and regrets.

He smirks and laughed a little bit. "Kim" he said "I love you and that's explains a lot"

"I thought I was too late" I hardly said. "Too late to have you"

He has that teary eyes same as mine. He seated beside me and come closer to me.

"Kim" he whispered. "As long as the night comes to give us one chance, we've never been too late."

I hate you Chanyeol! You make me cry! I can't stop crying feeling that I'm so happy. I thought I will always be alone but it turn out Chanyeol is always here for me. I remember everything in the past but somehow, past should remain past and shouldn't connect to the present. The important thing is that I'm right here; he's here in this night. I smiled like a thousand of stars shining to us. It feels like destiny comes to us.

He closes his eyes and his lips are just coming closer to my lips. It was not a dream. I just let everything go and close my eyes. He kissed me and my heart keeps on beating. It is a sign I'm really alive. It takes a little longer.

"Happy 1st anniversary, Kim" he said.

In that case, I'm his girlfriend. Asking is not required, it's just the feeling. I never forget that one night. It becomes my dream definitely come true. I just hope it won't end, never end.

End of the flashback