♥ Misunderstanding

After weekends, I went to school and do my same routine.

When the class is over, I'm supposed to get my notebook but something fall down. It's a note saying:

"Meet me at the court"-Chanyeol

It's a good time because I have no meetings in my clubs so I proceed to see Chanyeol. I saw him standing in the chair and playing around but his face is different. It can't be described.

When I come closer and closer, it's shocking he didn't sense me, he didn't notice me. I felt different so I started the greeting hi for the first time. "Chanyeol" I called. He turns back but it seems he can't look at me. "Why you didn't come?" he asked. I forgot! I didn't come at the café with him last weekend. I can't answer. I don't know where to start. "If you can't come, you should texted me!" he shouted. I was frightened. He never shouts at me like that. He was just like Nathan. He's too much. "You sound like you're my boyfriend!" I shouted also. He smirks and answered "So it means, what happened last night is just nothing to you?"

"Is it something to conclude as a relationship?" I asked furiously. "Do you even ask me to be your girlfriend?"

"Is it required?" he asked. He's unbelievable! He's too different. "What happen to you?" I asked.

"What happen to me? I've suffered too much of loving you" he said. I remember it again when Nathan told me that too. "You know why you're alone? Because you're too perfect! Too perfect that no one can pass your standards! You're so hard that in the end, you're alone. You know what? I'm so late to realize that I've been stuck up to you"

"Do I even lock you in my life? You're the one who comes in my life! Ok? I never ever force you to love me!" I shouted.

"I know right? How stupid I am!" he said and left me alone cold dead.

Why? Why I'm alone! I can't believe this is happening to me. From the first place, I was too soft and Nathan broke up with me. And now, I'm too hard and Chanyeol left me. What exactly wrong with me?

Now, I'm afraid to fall in love. Tears are always wasting. Love just makes me sad. As I just said, I've hurt too much.

In the next morning, I'm cold to everyone. Maybe it's good I'll be alone instead I'll get hurt again.

"Kim!" he shouted. I ignore him and walked away. He's nothing good at all just hurting expectations. I thought boys are different but they are all the same.

I won't fall in love again, I won't.

I went outside the room and I saw him standing in front of me, giving flowers. "I'm sorry" he said. I

received the flowers and threw in his face. "Keep on dreaming!" I shouted.

I'm going to my locker to get my book and I saw chocolates with a note saying:

"I'm really sorry. I love you, Kim. I want to stop dreaming"-Chanyeol

I crumpled it and put the chocolates in the trash can.

I walked in the corridors and I saw him standing in front of me, waving his hands but I keep going and never give him a single attention from me

In school elections, he was the campaign manager of one of the party of the candidate. When they campaign in our classroom, he always looks at me but I just look at my notebook and doodle something. He gave some bookmarks to us but not to me instead his letter.

"Kim, I know you're mad at me but please give me a chance. Just one chance perhaps"-Chanyeol

It sounds like he done this before. Remember? One talk? And it turns out like this, I was hurt twice. I

just crumpled it and threw it in the trash can in front of him.

He's quite confusing. I thought I'm just a piece of problem in his life. I thought I'm not for him, too high for him but why he is trying to get me back? What reason? So that he can hurt me again?

I was in the school park and I study there because Chanyeol is keeping on following me. "Good morning everyone, this is Chanyeol, I would like to announce to everyone that Kim, I'm sorry and I always love you. Please make chances Kim" he said in the radio announcer. I could feel girls could tell that it is romantic but for me, it's a piece of needle that hurts your heart.

"Kim!" he shouted. I can't believe it! How could he been here so fast? He's from the radio announcer. I still ignore it but he come closer to me and shouted "Hey Kim! It's me Allen" she said. Gosh, I just thought it was Chanyeol. He became my nightmare.

"Yes?" I asked. She looks at me straight in the eye and said, "Why so cold?"

"Do you mean the weather? Well, it's almost Christmas" I explained. "No!" she shouted "What's wrong about you and Chanyeol? It's been months"

I remain silent and she added "Seriously? You won't talk? Do you know a lot of people out there? Trying to make rumors? And I'm tired of hearing one. I want to hear real"

"Fine!" I shouted

"Do you remember the day that I went to Chanyeol in the court?" I asked. "There are a lot of days" Allen said. "I mean the last day that I met him at the court" I said. "Oh" Allen said "I see"

"We fight" I explained. "I forgot to meet him in the café in the last and last whatever weekend and he got angry!"

"Now that explains a lot" Allen answered.

"No, it's not!" I explained. "I don't know but he's more like Nathan."

"Really?" Allen asked. "Yes! And I can feel that he's that different Chanyeol" I added

She was silent and thinking about it. "Now I know!" Allen shouted. "What?" I said.

"He's" Allen answered hardly.

"What now, Allen?" I asked.

"That weekend Kim, his mother had a car accident" she answered.

I was shocked and my heart stops like I felt that great guilt.

"How was she?" I asked. "She's fine" Allen said "But I think he was just problematic that time. Thinking he could save his mother if he didn't wait for you in the café".

I was speechless. I felt I'm the reason of his guilt and I'm the one pushing him away.

"He needs you Kim. And you should be thankful, Chanyeol never blame you all the time instead you do" Allen explained.

Allen is right. I should tell him sorry. Chanyeol should gave me a chance not him.

Another day in the same routine but this time, Chanyeol is absent. I don't have the chance to talk to him. It's been a week and there's no sign of him. I know it is the same thing we fought last time, but this time is different. It's getting heavier, my heart sunk in guilt. He's just too innocent to get hurt. Every night, how I wish could have the chance to see him again.

But one time, I went inside the classroom. Strangely, my classmates teased me and I saw one rose in the table with a note saying:

"Meet me at the café in the night. Just one night"-Chanyeol