♥ No The End

It was hard when it comes that Chanyeol is the star. Now, I'm looking at him in the night sky. He's far.

It's been six years I guess. Guess is a lie.

Today, it's our anniversary. So I dressed up again and went inside the café. Yes, I used to go there in our anniversary. I'm hoping that one day he will come to me and save me from my sadness. I'm hoping that I can hug him once more, talk to him once more and kiss him once more. That's all I asked and I can move on.

I don't even shout the whole world how I love him. I never tell those three words to him, ever.

Move on? Yes, move on. Maybe, it's the time I will continue my life again. Continue once more.

I waited for him there just like the old times. It was past 9 pm and it past continuously.

I closed my eyes again and I realized having him is just a destined to be a piece of a dream.

But I trust in his words that he will be here.

"Ms" a voice has said. I don't want to open my eyes. It might be just the waiter. I want to open my eyes and see him. I want to open my eyes to see Chanyeol but it won't, I think it won't.

"Stop dreaming" a voice demand. That's weird, is it really the waiter? I open my eyes and it's him, Chanyeol.

"I thought you've forget about me" I said He was going to give his explanations but I can't hold much longer.

"How could you leave me like that? It hurts a lot! Do you know how many nights I've come waited for you? You're so mean" I shouted

He has that face and gave me a box.

"I don't need your box!" I shouted "I want you to explain"

"I'm speechless" he said. "I don't know how to explain? Besides, actions are more than words. Please, just open the box once more."

He's so stubborn so I grab the box and open it so hard. So hard that the box fall and I was surprised. There are love letters scattering around like hundreds of them. He picked it up one by one and slowly gives it to me. It makes me so speechless.

"I've made letters for you every single night" he explained.

While he is talking, I open every letters and read them. It just simply explain how he loves me, how he missed me so much that he could die.

"Sadly" he continued, "I can't sent them because I'm so busy which makes me harder to communicate you".

He has that teary eyes same as mine. He can't hold much longer same as mine.

"You know? I've got a concert this night and I can't hold up my sadness so I escaped it just to end up here with you at least this night of our anniversary." He added while his tears flow through his face. "I know I was very late but as I said, as long as the night comes, we are never too late".

"And now, you've just broke my heart" he said

I close the box and smile a little bit. I was relieved that I knew he didn't forget me. I was relieved he still loves me. I was relieved he made it to come here.

"I'm sorry" I cried, "I was too impatient"

He seated beside me and hugs me. It was warm and I feel safe again.

"I'm also sorry" he cried, "I left you with no signs"

I hug him tight telling him I don't want him to go but he hug me tight back which means he will do.