♥Unexpected Change

I'm actually happy about what happened but emotionally, I have this guilt about what he said. Anyway, the good thing is my life is back to normal. He's not in my routine anymore. I'm just simply the girl I am.

In the next day, I'm walking through the corridors and it's a miracle! No one ever teased me and they respect me again as before. In recess, it's really good that no one ever shout me about those stupid confessions. It's peacefully quiet. I've reached my higher marks and back to business. School! Studies! Club! House! That's all I wanted nothing much.

It's been weeks in my normal routine but I noticed that I never saw him since in the café. I didn't even hear his name anymore. What's wrong with him? I can't believe I've thought about him.

Every night, I've thought what I've done to him. I might be too harsh. I am too harsh. I'm afraid he turns into gangster, used drugs or worst, commits suicide. Oh my gosh! what have I done. I know this is what I want, a peaceful life but a peaceful life with regrets is not really peaceful. He must really hurt of what I meant to status.

I walked down the road to my house and every day I would pass by in the café. Once, I stopped and looking through the glass but there is no sign of him. He actually used to have a coffee here after school but not anymore. I know it's the change I want for all of the years with his annoying voice.

"I've hurt enough" I remember it in my mind every time I've looked beside the window in my classroom where I seated. No love things but honestly, I've missed him that stubborn childish derpy boy.

"Kim!" Allen, my classmate surprisingly called me. I'm back to reality. "Kim!" Allen shouted. "What!" I shouted back. Seriously, she almost scared me. "It's Chanyeol!" she shouted. My heart stops. Something is wrong to him? Please, no. "What? He committed suicide?" I asked. She slaps me in my face and shouted "Gaga! It's more impossible than that". Whew! That's good news. "What is it then?" I asked curiously. "He's" Allen answered hardly. I slap her back in her face and shouted "What! You're starting to scare me!". "He's the first honor!" she shouted. I thought it's something. Big wait! Did I hear it wrong? He's first. "Pardon" I asked. "He actually beat you! He's the first honor!" she shouted again. Oh no! That's really big, very big. "Are you joking?" I asked. "See it for yourself" she answered. I realize this is day of posting the achievers. I went outside and hurry running to the posting of honors. And just not far away from there, I slowly walked when I hear boys cheering for him and girls clapping their hands. I stop and I whispered "I've hurt enough". I know the feeling in the field of status. It's me who is more affected between expectations and perfection. I could just imagine if I continue walking to that area, I'll just be the embarrassment and avenges of those who hates me from fear. I'll just be the upside down student. That's not me, not me anymore. I walked back.

After class, I want to be invisible just one day so I went in the open court of our school. I could feel people making rumors of why I'm not the 1st honor for the first time. They would just happily conclude that It's bad luck and rightful for me. It's night and I'm alone.

I remember the past just because it is the same pain I have right now. The past that my boyfriend left me because he said he didn't love me anymore. He didn't need me anymore. He is tired of loving me. It turns out it is simple for him to break up with me.

And because of that, I started to treat myself more than he expected. I tried to be perfect so that boys will respect me more. They will need me more. And that, I could tell them that I'm hard to get. I'm strong even though without them. I'm living my life without them.

But I realize right now, Chanyeol is different. Even though I'm that harsh, he can continue his life with friends and that's the big difference of how I continue life, I continue life with myself alone. As a fact, not all boys are like my past boyfriend.

I can't help it but cried as I can. Letting go all the pains and dream again. I close my eyes and dream that I'm the Kim that all of them wanted. I dream that Chanyeol can be with me as I continue my life. But everything was just a dream, not good things exist in reality.

"Stop dreaming"

It's a voice. I opened my eyes and I can't believe it. It's him, Chanyeol. He's here. I immediately dry my tears. "How do you know I was here?" I asked. "I don't know" he answered "It's just that the night brings me to you".

I looked up and I can see the moon. We were actually under the moon and stars around us.

"You know" he explained. "When you insulted me that night, I do the same thing as you do right now. I cried and telling me why I'm so late to realize about it that it comes up I'm so far away from you. Since that day, I want to believe everything I've done for you. I want to believe that all of those things are just a wasp of a dream"

"Why don't you give up?" I asked

"Huh" he laughed. "I've realized you can't possibly move on if you always keep on dreaming. I mean why can't I just make it a reality? Right? Besides, you're my dream but looking at you, telling this to you was not a dream, it's simply the reality"

I get it

"Sorry" I whispered. "It's just that I thought boys are just made to break the hearts of girls like me. Last time, I've got busted by a boy just because I'm too easy for him so I started to stay strong. Too much strong perhaps that I stay alone. I know I hurt you too much"

"It's not your fault" he explained. "Ok?"

"Fine" I answered.

We stop for awhile and looking at the stars so bright. But he immediately interrupts it.

"Hey!" he said "Don't walk away like that again"

"Walk away? Since when?" I asked. "I saw you walked away in the posting of achievers" he answered. I remain silent because I'm speechless. "I've waited you there because I want to hear you congratulate me" he demands. He waits for me?

"Oh! It's just because I'm embarrass" I answered. "Embarrass? You're 2nd honor!" he said. I laughed and said "But you're the first, congrats!"

He pauses for awhile and smile. "I really do it for you and for myself" he said "Congratulations also to you"

The night ends well. I feel better right now. I learned and realized so much. It's just all thanks to Chanyeol.