Chapter 6

I was chest to boobs close to him.

"What do you want are you trying to change the sub-", I started but he leaned over and kissed me slow. Slow. And then it was getting a little faster. More intense. Niall's tongue was poking in my mouth.

After we pulled apart, he said "Sit.", pointing to a spot next to him.

He stood up. "My name is Niall Horan. I'm 20 years old. I'm from Ireland. I live in England for work. My birthday is September 13,1993, 8:04 AM. I'm here to visit Josh, we met at summer camp when we were little, but I think the visit's over. I don't go to college actually, though there is a college near my apartment. We could live there. You and I....you know. You could go to college there. I have connections. I can get you in".

Omg what if it's the same college as Jake went?! I wanted to go there so bad but they didn't accept me.

"Niall...what's the college called?", I replied.

"University of Oxford"

That WAS the college Jake went to. I wanted to go there too but they didn't accept me. I was mad at Jake for weeks.

"I've always wanted to go there. They didn't accept me. Niall what could I ever do to repay you?!", I was so excited.

"I know", he said with a sly smile. He slithered towards me. I backed away.

"Niall we can't. Not here."

"Fine." With dark eyes he gathered his bags. "Finish packing and we can go to your place. Meet me by your car.

What was with him? I finished packing and headed down the hall. I poked my head into Sydney's room.

"Syd? Bye see you Saturday."

"Bye Nicole. Stay strong babe.", she smiled wistfully.

I headed to Josh's room.

"I'm leaving. Bye Joshiee."

" Bye Nikki. Be careful of... You know...."

I smiled. "I will."

I said a harsh goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Chamberlain and strolled to my car. Niall was by the drivers seat. "Niall you can't drive I will.", I said.

"No I will. You're my lady. I must drive", he gazed meaningfully into my eyes.

"You don't even live in this country! You don't know how to drive to my house. You don't have a license here.", I countered.

"Fine." His eyes flickered darkness for a second.

We drove in silence for a while. Was Kylie watching over me right now? Did she like Niall?

"After we get home, we can just drop our stuff off and head to the hospital. Sound good?", I explained.

"Anything for you darling" He smiled.

We finally arrived home and dropped our stuff off. I couldn't believe this kitchen was the last I'd seen Kylie. I teared up but covered it so Niall wouldn't see but he saw anyway.

"Nicole? You okay sweetie?" He gave my forehead a kiss. "Let's go see your parents."

We got in the car and I drove, feeling queasy. What would my parents say about Niall? Would they like him?

I drove to the hospital, and got in the building. Niall desperately followed me.

"Nicole? Is that you?" Dr.Baxter was standing by the main entrance , seeming to wait for something.

"Hi",was all I said

"Come on in. I'll take you to your mother", She replied.

Niall and I followed her, the hospital smell getting stronger. No matter how much time I spend in a hospital, I'm always going to hate the smell. The second I saw mom, I started crying.

"I've missed you baby. I'm doing so much better now. I have the funeral for Ky arranged on Sunday. the wake will be on Saturday, 4PM-7PM. I can't wait to come home tomorrow. Who's the sweetie over there?", Mom nudged towards Niall.

I sniffled. "That's Niall. He's my boyfriend."

At that moment I glanced over at Niall, who was by the magazine stand, and he was blushing.

My mom and I talked a little longer, as did Niall until Dr. Atkin came in to take us to Dad.

"Bye mom", I whispered, giving her a kiss.

"Bye babe. Stay safe. Bye Niall." My mom called.

"Goodbye Mrs.Davis. Sorry about Kylie."

"What a sweet boy", I heard Mom say under her breath.