Chapter 12

The thought of kissing her never left skyler's mind. He stroked her cheek. Her eyes had softened since he accepted her apology.

  "I-I-I..."

  "shhhh." skyler put his finger to her lips. He leeaned in to meet her lips with his own. When they finally met he couldn't do anything but moan at the sweet taste of her.

  Julieanna felt like she should push him away. She didn't really want to. She just stood there and got the sudden urge to grab skyler and pull him closer. She felt as if she was being ripped apart from the inside core of her body.

  She had never experienced it before but she loved it. She wrapped her arms around skyler's neck and pulled him closer to her. She felt his hard body against hers an it just made the feeling even more intense. Skyler was so warm and inviting. This was her first kiss. It was wonderful. Skyler's Tongue danced with her's and she couldn't think of any better ecstasy.

  Skyler did know what to think when julieanna wrapped her arms around his neck. He had debated before he kissed her if it was worth the hand to his face. He decided yes. But this wasn't what he thought would happen. He wasn't complaining it just made the decision even better.

  Julieanna felt this weird feeling like she was doing something wrong. She knew that people who liked each other did these kinds of things. Did that mean skyler likes me? She asked herself.

    But that was just it they weren't normal people being casual. And there was no way in Heaven or Hell that skyler had any feelings for her. She refused to believe it. They were enemies and that's all they could ever be. She wasn't even supposed to have these kinds of feelings. She is an angel and has a duty here that she must continue. That didn't mean being romanticly involved with a demon.

  Angels weren't supposed to have such strong human feelings. They had to build them up while they visited earth so they could blend in. In Heaven you had mates. Basically an aranged marriage by a certain maturity level. But you had to fullfill the duty you were send to accomplish.

  Regular people may think it is absurd but really the angels have soul mates just like humans it's just that there is no searching in Heaven.

  Angels don't get told before hand it all just happens. They get pulled together in a inner force and they know it's meant to be and it feels the same as if two human found the other they were meant to be with.

  Julieanna pulled away once she finally got to her senses. She should have known better. Skyler had to have been manipulating her and setting up the trap for her to fall into so he could distroy her. She was a prisoner to him. She shamed herself for falling for such an easy game and for the sin she had just committed.

  "Get away from me you digusting creature." julieanna spot at him.

  Skyler was off the wall confused. He held his hands up to surrender and took a step back.