Chapter 27

Julieanna woke up with a dead silence surrounding her. She opened her eyes to find the surroundings that weren't of her own room. Sitting up she realized that Skyler was nowhere to be found. Even though she knew he wasn't there she kept looking around for him in his room. She heard someone coming to the room. She held her breath anticipating what he would do if it was one of her brothers.

"Sleep comfortably?" Skyler said walking into the room just wearing a towel around his waist. She blushed and opened her mouth to speak but she was so embarrassed. She'd say her mouth was dry but it wasn't. He was drooling and knew she should really close her mouth.

Skyler looked at her reaction and rolled his eyes with an admirable smile "Are you alright?" she just closed her mouth.

She opened it once more and something finally came out. "Um..." maybe not words but something. "Y-y-yeah." her face got hot.

He walked across in front of her to his chest for his clothes. She got out of bed and tried to get close to the door. "I'll let you get dressed.." she said to him.

"What are you afraid of me?" he said as he peaked at her over his shoulder.

She crossed her arms because she knew he was trying to call her a coward and to challenge her. All his own pleasure. How selfish. "No. It's called manners. Something you obviously don't have."

Skyler turned and saw julieanna with her head held high and her arms superiorly over her chest not as if to keep ppl away out of being anti-social but out of pure power.

He knew she wasn't scared. She was too tough for that. He had seen her fight before even though he was the purest angel she could the most deadly and feared angel.

"Chill." julieanna took a breath to "chill". Skyler didn't know how calm she really was. But him ordering her around made her uneasy.

Her face hardened at him. She took a threatening step forward. Skyler saw what her intentions were. He didn't feel threatened. "You don't realize how 'chill' I really am..." julieanna continued towards him.

"I'm not threatened by you julieanna and you know it." skyler said raising his chin and crossing his arms possessively over his territory.

No less than two inches away from each other they were both startled to have someone walk in and it turned out to be Brian. "You two okay? Did I interrupt something?"

"No." they both said in unison.

"I'm still not quite sure. I kinda feel like there was something going on... What I'm not quite sure." brian continued.

Letty popped her head in beside Brian. "Hey everyone." she said with a little too much enthusiasm. She saw everyone's expressions and backed off. Her smile faded. "is everything okay?" she was worried. Julieanna could feel everyone. Every feeling or emotion. It hurt her and she could feel skyler was also in pain.

Julieanna changed her expression and tried to change everyone's feelings. It almost brought her to her knees to fight against it all. Hopefully she won't pass out. "Everything is fine. Promise." she forced a blush and a girlie smile. "Skyler and I..." she thought making it seem like they were hiding something. "umm..." she stopped.

"Oh... Well, then come on Brian." lefty said. Skyler's face just shifted into confision. Then his face got red too as he realized where julieanna was taking this. He forced an embarrassed smile.

Letty grabbed Brian trying to drag him out. "Wait what's going on." he said while looking between julieanna and letty.

Soon they were gone and julieanna finally just glares at skyler and walked right out of his room.