Part of the group

My alarm clock started to blare. I sighed, even after being healed by that Asia chick I still felt sore. Today was the day I was meant to go and meet the group. Everyone in it seemed weirdly normal, especially that Akeno girl she was always staring at me. Being looked at by a beautiful girl wasn't bad but it was her intentions that bugged me. I walked to school like any other day, in the back of my mind I silently wondered who was going to attack me next.

People filed in the gates of the school loudly. I was about to go in when someone wrapped themselves around my arm. "Morning handsome." Akeno said sweetly. I blushed and looked away, "Any particular reason your squishing my arm between your boobs?" I asked while trying to remain calm. She rubbed them against me again, "I wanted to catch you before we went to class. Mind if I show you around our club room?" She asked while giving me a look that would drown a normal guy in a pool of lust. "What about class?" I mumbled, she gasped then put her hand over her heart. "Are you saying you wouldn't like me to show you around?" not wanting to pass this opportunity by I sighed and gave up.

"Fine let's see this grand tour."
"Yay. Right this way honey." She giggled. Everyone was giving us looks and embarrassed chuckles. She led me to a slightly older looking building. "Looks like this place has seen better days." I said.
"Of course. But you haven't seen the inside yet so..." Opening the main door she motioned for me to enter. The halls were spotless and looked brand new. Doors were on each side of the hall. "Which one's to the club room?" I asked.
"Right here." Pulling out a paper with red writing on it she stuck it against the wall. A large cedar door appeared with a flash of red. "We can't just let anyone know where it is. I mean of course there's the regular entrance but I wanted to show off for you." Opening the door she walked in. Following in behind her I saw a fairly normal room. The room had a large oak desk along with two couches and a table. I walked over to the table and saw a plate of half eaten food. "Who's?" I asked. She motioned to a cardboard box that was shaking. "It's ok Gasper he's our new member. You can come out." Akeno said.

A guy with silver hair and red eyes popped their head out of the box. "Uh...hello I'm Gasper." he said. Akeno must have seen my face because her next words made me feel embarrassed. "Gasper is in fact a boy. He chooses to wear what he wants, he's a little shy at first but once your around him long enough he'll warm up to you." I nodded. He held out his hand, "My....my ability is to stop time." He said. I shook his hand than smiled. The door opened Rias, Kiba and a girl with blue hair walked in. "Oh Akeno your already here, good. I was hoping you would do me a favor."
"Sure what do you need?" They both stepped out of the room. Kiba walked over to me, "So man how's everything going?" He asked.
"Slow. So you guys skip class often?" I asked while looking around.

"Well not to often. I'm guessing you didn't even get a chance to go to class?" I shook my head. I wonder if any one even cared enough to notice I was gone. "Right. Before I forget this is Xenovia. Xenovia this is Alexander our new knight." The blue haired girl looked at me, I looked at her. We brought out our swords, "You!" We said simultaneously. Kiba looked confused, Gasper let out an eep and covered himself back up with the box.

"I swore if I ever saw you again I would destroy you." She growled.
"Hmph I figured after the last time we would never meet again." I replide.
"Well I guess it's just Divine intervention." She muttered.
"Uh Did I miss something here?" Kiba asked. "You two know each other?" he followed up.
"Let's just say we have history." I replide. "Ha. Try heartbreaking history. You bastard why move here of all places?" She yelled. Rias and Akeno took that moment to walk back in. "What in the world is going on?" Rias asked, "Kiba care to explan?" He sweat dropped.
"Uh best I've learned is that they know each other and it wasn't good."

"If you two want to fight I suggest you do it later." Akeno said.
"I agree. There are way to many students around. Someone could get hurt." Rias argued.
"I'm sorry lady Rias but this cannot wait. Right here and now I will destroy you with my holy sword." Swinging it at me I blocked but the force behind her swing was stronger than I expected. I was blown threw the wall and out onto the grass. She landed in front of me, I could hear Rias shouting orders. "Akeno set up a barrier to protect the school. Gasper once Issei gets here drink a little of his blood and stop time around us. Kiba you go find Koneko." I focused on the girl before me, it surprised me how much blood lust my ex girlfriend could muster against me.

*Flashback*

I sat all alone in the lunch room eating my pizza when a girl sat down beside me. Her blue hair was cut short but she was cute. We were in our third year of middle school and she had just moved here. I guess she thought sitting with the guy in all black that was sitting alone was a good ideal. I continued to eat, "Hello....my name is Xenovia." She turned toward me and stuck out her hand, glancing over at her I sighed. "I'm Alexander. Nice to meet you," she smiled at me. Her smile made her look even cuter. To make a long story short we became friends then our last year of middle school we started dating.

I remembered the last day we were together. We were holding hands and sitting outside watching the fire works. "I'm going to be moving....in a few months." I looked over at her, tears fell from her eyes. Sniffling she swept the tears away, "They are moving to be closer to the church...." I let her hand fall from my grasp. "But....what about us and everything." I asked. She lowered her head, "We have a few more months I won't be going until the start of next year." At the time it made no difference to me. The longer we were together the harder her leaving would be. So I did the stupid thing and decided to leave first. I stood up, "Goodbye Xenovia." I started to walk away. "Wait no! I....I don't want you to leave." She cried. Looking back I'll never forget the heartbroken look on her face. I turned and disappeared into the night not knowing I'd see her again.

To be continued...

(A\N:Sorry if this chapter sucked. I hope your enjoying it This is my first non-SasuSaku fanfic.)