chapter 3-flashback to 2nd yr.

The summer before second year goes by way to fast; Fred and I don’t go more than a week without writing. We’ve become great friends. On June 25th Dumbledore comes to get me and tells my new family where we will be going and that when I return I will be taken to freds house to spend the rest of the summer with him. He tells me to take his arm so I do, as soon as I grab him I'm spinning around and can’t catch my breath. When everything stops spinning I see were right outside the prison. He goes up with me and we wait for my mother. She walks through the door and shes beautiful even being locked in here. As soon as I see her I know I must get my hair from my father seeing as her hair is snow white, I couldn’t see how I was related to her. She has grey eyes. Mine are blue.

“Dumbledore is this her?” she asks

“Yes my dear it is. Katrina I would like you to meet scarlet parker. Your daughter.”

“Parker? Why doesn’t she have her dad’s last name?” she asks confused

“Charlie do you mind waiting outside for a minute? I’d like to speak with your mother.” He asks me.

After a minute of waiting he comes to get me. He leaves me alone so me and my mother can talk.

“You look so grown up? Did the muggles you lived with treat you well?” she asks

“Please don’t call them that. They were good people and I feel really bad that I had to leave them once I started at Hogwarts.”

“Ok. Well how do you like school, what house are you in?”

 “it’s good, I’ve made a lot of friends. I'm in Gryffindor.”

“Gryffindor? You should be in slytherin like the rest of your family. You do know who my family is right?” she asks

“Yes I do, I happen to be friends with my cousin Draco although I haven’t told him were cousins. I'm also friends with Harry Potter.” I say. “What did you do to be sent here?”

She hesitates before she answers then she says “I was involved in the capture and torture of two aurors by the name of Longbottom. I didn’t want to be a part of it but when the dark lord found out I had you he threatened to kill you if I didn’t. I regret what I did terribly.”

“Longbottom? I'm friends with a Longbottom.”

“Must be their son. Please don’t say anything to him of this I do not wish to risk your friendship with anyone.” She says to my surprise.

“Who’s my father?” I ask

“I do not wish to tell you at this moment. I will tell you but when the time is right. Can I write you while you’re at school?”

“Yes. I have a snowy owl. I’ll send you a letter when I arrive at the Weasleys.” I say

“your friends with weasleys to?” she asks looking disgusted.

“Yes. He’s my best friend and his name is Fred. I would appreciate it if you didn’t talk badly about the choice of people I hang out with.” With that said I left  

When I arrive at the burrow (Fred called it that) everyone’s just waking, so I meet everyone I hadn’t already met. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley and Fred’s little sister Ginny. After a few days of hanging out and playing quidditch, I wake up to find harry has arrived, after giving him a huge hug, I am informed that Fred and George took their fathers illegally charmed car to get harry. When Mr. Weasley gets home from work we all set out to get our supplies.

            The train to Hogwarts goes about the same as first years, only I run into Draco and he gives my back death stares. When we reach the school we find out that Ron and Harry never boarded the train.

A few weeks into the year I notice Ginny acting weird, I bring it up to Fred but he just says that I’m not thinking right. But then she’s taken as a hostage into the chamber of secrets, where Ron Harry and I save her. Harry is stabbed with a basilisk fang and is dying when I arrive from the blockade in my phoenix form, my tears can heal so I cry on his arm to save him. I don’t say I told you so to Fred and he doesn’t even bring it up, he’s just happy she's ok..