Jenny Meets Jeff

Jenny's POV

My name is Jennifer Hastings but, my friends and parents call me Jenny. Its was 2009 when it happened. It was a cloudy day and I was walking down the block that connected my house to my job. I was 16 and was still in High School. I got to my house and I heard a scream. I ran to the front door of my house. I was fumbling with my bag to find my keys. I found them and I opened the door and saw a boy about my age take his kitchen knife and slide it through my mother's throat. I saw my mother's eyes look toward me and I saw her life drift away right in front of me. "Noooo", I screamed. The killer turned around and looked at me he had a white and leathery face like someone bleached him and burned him. He had black rings around his eyes and no eye lids. He had a huge smile like he had craved a smile into his face. I knew him, he was one of my favorite Creepy Pastas Jeff the Killer. He dropped my mother and came towards me. "Go to Sleep!" , he said before I blacked out.

************************************

Jeff's POV

I was walking down the street following a middle aged woman walking to her house from the Grocery Store. She walked up the steps to her house and opened the front door. I hid behind her bush and waited for her to close the door. I walked around back and opened a window and climbed in. I saw her in the kitchen putting away groceries. I sneaked towards her but she walked into the living room. I took out my knife and whispered to her "Go to Sleep." She turned around and screamed I took my knife and slid it through her neck. She started to choke on her blood and all of a sudden I heard a scream I turned around and saw a beautiful girl with skin as white as snow, glossy and shimmery auburn hair, and vivid baby blue eyes. I dropped my last victim on the floor and walked towards the beautiful girl and screamed, "Go to Sleep!" I knocked her out with the handle of my knife.

************************************

I know this was a short first chapter but I promise thenext one will be longer.

Hope you liked it!!! :P If you did Comment/Vote/Follow

Peace Out!!! Misspunk!! :P :P