Jenny's New Home

Jeff's POV

I couldn't kill her she was just beautiful. Instead I knocked her out. I pocked her up bridal style. I would bring her to my house. I mean The Creepy Pasta house. I had to take a portal down to the Under Realm to get there. To my content there was a portal in the girl's backyard. When we arrived to the house I opened the door and saw Slenderman in the doorway. He had a mad look in his face. I started laughing at that because Slenderman has no face. "What are you laughing at?!" screamed Slendy. "You're face!" I exclaimed. I walked in and Slendy closed the door. "Who is that?" Slendy asked while pointing to the girl I was carrying. "I don't know." I said. I ran up the stairs toward my room before Slendy could question me once again. I put the unconscious girl on my bed and ran downstairs to the living room where BEN, Eyeless Jack, Masky, and Hoody were playing Mortal Kombat.

************************************

Jenny's POV

I woke up in a black room with red splatters everywhere. I started looking around and saw a closet with a bunch of white hoodies. I got up off the bed and felt a throbbing pain in my head. I looked in the mirror that hung on the door. I saw a huge bump in my forehead. Then all of a sudden that's when all the memories came back, Jeff the Killer knocking me out. I walked out if the room and started walking downstairs and I heard talking. I walked downstairs and saw a three tall men with no face but different outfits, some boys sitting on the couch, a girl hugging a cat and a dog. I walked closer to the couch when all if a sudden the tall man with no face introduced himself as Slenderman. "Where am I?" I questioned. "You're in the Creepy Pasta House!" He said back. Slenderman then introduced me to a boy that looked like Link from Legend of Zelda as BEN. A seven year old girl that's name was Sally. Jeff the Killer. Two boys one had a hood on and a could barely see his face and a boy who had a mask on. Their names were Hoody and Masky. He then introduced me to the Rake and joked saying he was the gardener. Also Slenderman then introduced me to Eyeless Jack he had two empty black sockets. After that, Slenderman introduced me to his brothers Splendorman who had a black suit like Slenderman except Splendorman had polka dots on his and a polka dot top hat. Then, Slenderman introduced me to Slenderman's last brother Trendorman. Trendorman had a white button down shirt with a green vest on top and khakis. After Slenderman introduced me to mostly everyone he moved me towards the dog and cat. Slenderman pointed towards the dog and said "This is Smile." Then Slenderman pointed to the cat and said "This is Grinny." I looked at the dog and he was a husky with red fur and black stripes and a human liked smile. Then I glanced at the cat and he had grey fur and also a human liked smile. I thought to myself "Maybe that's why they are called Smile and Grinny." Splendorman then spoke up and said "My name's Splendorman but you can call me Splendy, Slenderman Slendy and Trendorman Trendy."  

"So what's your name beautiful?" asked BEN. I blushed and said "Jennifer, but you can call me Jenny."

************************************

I'm getting writer's block tell me what to do next. PLEASE!!!

Hope you liked it!!! :P If you did Comment/Vote/Follow

Peace Out!!! Misspunk!! :P :P