Made For Each Other

Here's the next chapter like I promised!!!

----------------------------------------------

BEN's POV

Jeff, Masky, Hoody and I were playing Mortal Kombat and I was beating Jeff's ass. Suddenly I heard footsteps from the stairs. I dismissed it and thought maybe it's Grinny or Smile. That's when I heard Slendy talking to someone. I turned around and saw her. She was the most beautiful girl I ever met. Slendy then introduced me to the girl. Slendy then introduced her to the rest of the family: Sally, Jeff, Hoody, Masky, The Rake, Jack, Splendorman, Trendorman, Smile and Grinny. I then asked her "So what's your name beautiful?" She blushed and mumbled "Jennifer, but you can call me Jenny. I then motioned Jenny to sit next to me on the couch. I taught her how to play Mortal Kombat. She picked up the controller and started battling masky in a few minutes she beat his sorry ass. "So, Jenny do you have a boyfriend?" BEN Asked curiously. Jenny replied, "No." "Why?" Asked Jenny curiously. "Oh, just so that I don't have to kill any retarded moron that breaks your beautiful little heart." explained BEN passionately. "Awwwww, he's so cute. I think I've got a crush on BEN!!" Jenny thought. Later, BEN took Jenny to his room and there were so many Zelda and Link dolls, games, and toys. "Wow, you really like Zelda don't you?" said Jenny. "Nope, she's annoying and such a brat. I have these to remind me of my childhood, it's like an anchor that keeps my memories attached to me. It helps me stay out of limbo because Creep pastas like us need memories so that we don't become psychos and try to kill everyone like Jeff does." Explained Link. "Oh, ok" said Jenny. "So, Jeff is stuck in Limbo?" "Nah, he just acts like he is." said BEN. BEN then hooked up his xbox to his tv and handed Jenny a controller. They sat together and BEN put his arm around her and said, "I'll never let anyone hurt you. I love you." BEN leaned in and They kissed. It was a passionate and slow kiss. When they slowed down BEN asked, "Will you be my girlfriend." "YES!!" screamed Jenny tackling BEN to the floor and kissing him again but this time a tough and fast kiss.

----------------------------------------------

Love ya guys!!!! :P :P

Comment/Vote/Follow

Peace Out!!! Misspunk!! :P :P