Author's Note

OMG Mini Punks I'm so sorry for not updating in like a year. I've been going through a bad two years and I have never had the time. But now I'moving to my dads house and I'm getting my mind back to its old self. But I'm so happy because even that I haven't been uploading THERE HAS BEEN 2.7 k reads. So in like a day or two I'll will upload the new chapter. And I'm going to give you a sneak peek...

----------------------------------------------

Suddenly I heard footsteps from the stairs. I dismissed it and thought maybe it's Grinny or Smile. That's when I heard Slendy talking to someone. I turned around and saw her. She was the most beautiful girl I ever met. Slendy then introduced me to the girl.I then asked her "So what's your name beautiful?" She blushed and mumbled "Jennifer, but you can call me Jenny. I then motioned Jenny to sit next to me on the couch. I taught her how to play Mortal Kombat. She picked up the controller and started battling masky in a few minutes she beat his sorry ass. "So, Jenny do you have a boyfriend?" BEN Asked curiously. Jenny replied, "No."

----------------------------------------------

Ohhhhhhh I left you guys on a cliffhanger. So expect to see the new chapter in a day or two!!!

Love ya guys!!!! :P :P

Comment/Vote/Follow

Peace Out!!! Misspunk!! :P :P