Chapter 1

The five girls are currently being interview because their the adopted daughters of most talented singers, Beyonce and Jay-Z, so they get interviews on the daily.

Dinah stares at Camila the whole time. Can you blame the tan girl. Camila's wearing a black dress that shows her curves and her thigh popping out. Dinah thought she should stop staring before people starts wondering, so she looks at the interviewer. "So are you going to be in the entertainment industry like your parents?" He ask. Dinah rolls her eyes along with Lauren. They ask the same damn thing. Lauren thought. Ally could see the annoyance on their faces, so she decides to answer it herself.

"We actually want to sing, but for now we're just keeping it low" Ally says, earning a lip bite from Lauren. Lauren loves it when Ally takes control.

"Okay, last question..." The interviewer says, then Dinah cheers in her head. She couldn't wait to kiss Camila and take her in. "....what do you have to say to the teenagers out there having trouble with sexuality?" Then the sister's faces drop.

Does he mean gay or straight? Dinah thought.

"Just go with what interest you more" Normani says, then the interview nods and music comes on to say the interview's over. The girls dance and that was probably the wrong move because Camila dances on Dinah without noticing, which cause Dinah to become wet and moan, but nobody hears it, but Camila. Camila acts like she doesn't hear it.

"Come on, girls" their moms manager says, then the girls listen and go in the limo. Normani falls asleep on Lauren's shoulder as Lauren caress her cheeks, Ally plays with Lauren nails and Dinah intertwines her hand with Camila's. Dinah notice how all of them act with each other, then she came up with an idea that might freak them out.

When they arrive at their mansion, Dinah hurries out the limo and checks if her parents are home. When she sees nobody home, she smiles, then calls the girls for a sister meeting. Normani is carry in the living room by Lauren as Ally and Camila hold hands.

"Okay, so I came up with a weird idea...." Dinah starts, getting her sister's attention. "...we look at each other more than sisters"

"Then how?" Camila ask.

"Sexually" Dinah answers.

"What? No we don't?" Lauren says.

"You shouldn't be talking. I saw the way you were looking at Ally when she answered the question for us at the interview" Dinah says, making Lauren glare at her and Ally blush.

"Like you weren't looking at Camila like you wanted to rip her dress off and fuck her right there" Lauren argues back, then Camila chokes on the water she was drinking. Ally pats on Camila's back, then Dinah throws a pillow at Lauren. Lauren then sticks the middle finger at her and blows her a kiss as Dinah rolls her eyes.

"Anyways like I was saying, I came up with an odd idea" Dinah says.

"Like?" Lauren ask.

"This" Dinah says before grabbing Camila off the couch, then connect their lips. Camila was taken by surprise, but starts kissing back. The girls watch as the make out session becomes heated. A chill rushes through Camila's lips as their lips move in sync, then Ally separates them.

"Okay nasties. We get it" Ally says.

"Do we?" Normani says, in shock. "This is wrong we're sisters" then Lauren pulls Normani in a kiss. Ally's eyes go wide, until Dinah pulls Ally into a kiss. Camila was just standing there watching her sisters kiss each other.

"I'm in" Camila says, then everyone breaks their kiss.

"Me too" Normani and Lauren says in unison.

"Ally?" Dinah ask. Ally looks at her sisters, then smiles.

"Count me in" Ally says, then Dinah's eyes light up.

"But one rule...." Lauren says, getting her sister's attention. "No one falls for each other or have feelings for one more than the others"

"Agree" The girls say in unison. Dinah looks at Camila and sees her eyes fill with lust looking at her, with her bottom lip between her teeth. Dinah smirks, then pulls her upstairs.

A/N: This is my first chapter. Sorry if it sucks and tell me if I should continue. Love y'all.

- Alicia (^_^)