Chapter 9

"Shawn?" Camila ask as she sees her boyfriend or ex boyfriend at the door.

"Hey, Camila. Can I uh speak to you?" Shawn ask.

"Yea sure" Camila says, then walks out.

Shawn and Camila walk around the house as Shawn gets ready to talk.

"I'm sorry for listening to someone else instead of listening to you,  I mean you are my girlfriend." Shawn apologize.

"Was...." Camila starts to speak. "I was your girlfriend"

"You don't want to be with me anymore?" Shawn ask.

"It's not that Shawn. It's just if you're so quick to doubt us that must mean something" Camila explains as she stops walking.

"I'm sorry. Let me prove to you that I can be the best person you can ever find" Shawn pleads.

Camila thinks about it looking at him as Dinah puts a showered Blue on one of Blue's mini couches.

Dinah walks to Blue's dresser to get her lotion, but Dinah gets distracted at the window by her sister and the boy she hated since the day she met him. She watches as she clinches onto the lotion.

"Shawn,  I don't-" Camila gets cut of by a kiss from Shawn.

Camila feels like she should push him away, but she doesn't,  in fact she pulls him closer kissing him back.

Dinah's grips on the lotion tightens as she stares at her sister and enemy kissing.
Lotion splatters all over as Blue giggles like the two year old she is.

Dinah let's go of her anger for a moment, then take what's left of the lotion and puts it on Blue.
A tear escapes her left eye as she puts lotion on blue's arms. Blue looks at her sister with concern,  then wipes the tear away and kisses Dinah on the forehead,  causing Dinah to smile a little.

Downstairs in the game room, Ally and Normani plays Just Dance.

"You're winning, Alz!" Lauren cheers, sitting on the couch

Lauren isn't being unfair by cheering only one sister. She cheers the sister that's winning, which changes every five minutes.

"Oh no she's not!" Normani shouts as she pushes Ally out of the center, so the Kinect can't detect her movements, causing Ally to miss the golden move.

"Time out!" Ally shouts, so the Kinect can time out.

The Kinect times out as Ally gets up.

"You cheated" Ally says.

"Really? I don't recall" Normani says, acting all innocent.

The girls start to argue at the same time, talking over each other.

"Hey!.." Lauren attempts to get their attention, but they still argue. Lauren tries again. "...hey!.." Nothing. ".....BITCHES!!!!" Lauren shouts, grabbing their attention.