Chapter 4

When Beyonce's agent stops clapping, Beyonce runs out of the booth, then hugs her agent.

"Dennis!!" Beyonce cheers.

"How's my Yonce doing?" Dennis ask.

"Great. Just finished Daddy" Beyonce answers, breaking the hug.

"That's great indeed." Dennis says, then he looks at the sisters. "And these ladies?"

"My daughters. I talk about them all the time" Beyonce answers.

"Well, you never mentioned that they have incredible voices" Dennis says.

"They don't like me spreading the word out" Beyonce says.

"Well, how about you go back in the booth and start singing If I Were A Boy and I'll bring the girls to the other recording room, to see what their voices got?" Dennis suggest, then Beyonce nods.

The girls slowly, but nervously enter recording room 6.

"Take a seat ladies" Dennis says as he sits on the swirl chair. The girls sit on the big couch and looks at Dennis.

"Your voices are amazing, which is no surprise since your parents are the most talented singers out there" he compliments, then the girls smile as in saying thank you. "So what I came up with is all of you, but one at a time are going to go in the booth and sing one of your mother's songs each" the girls seems nervous and Dennis saw it.
They never sang in front of anyone, not even each other.

Dennis gets up and hands each of them lyrics to their mother's songs. Camila - Dangerously In Love, Dinah - If I Were a Boy, Lauren - Halo, Normani - Listen, and Ally - Love On Top.

When the girls looks at the sheet of paper, they're relieved they know the songs by heart. All the girls were extra nervous when Dennis ask who's first, so once again Ally volunteers to go first to give her sisters time to calm down.

Ally enters the booth, then walk in front of the mic. Before putting the headphones on she takes a deep breath. When she puts them on, the recorder gives her a thumbs up.

Bring the beat in.

Honey, honey
I can see the stars all the way from here
Can't you see the glow on the window pa-

Ally gets interrupted by Dennis.

"Ally don't be afraid or nervous. I know it's a lot of pressure, but put some emotions" Dennis says in the mic, from the recording room, then Ally nods. She starts again.

Bring the beat in!

Honey, honey
I can see the stars all the way from here
Can't you see the glow on the window pane?
I can feel the sun whenever you're near
Every time you touch me I just melt away.

Now everybody asks me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear (They say love hurts)
But I know (It's gonna take a little work)
Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my tears
And finally you put me first.

The girls smile as they see their sister singing her ass off, then a sudden confidence rushes threw them.

Next is Normani.