Chapter 2

The 3 girls watch as Dinah pulls Camila upstairs.

"Camila's boyfriend is going to wonder why her hole is not tight when they do it one day" Lauren says.

"Eww" Ally says, then she walks to the kitchen, then Normani and Lauren follows her.

"What makes you think they didn't do it yet?" Normani ask as she sits on a stool.

"Because Camila still has her virgin look every time they kiss" Lauren explains.

"I'm pretty sure Dinah's not going to expand her...hole" Ally says, then Lauren and Normani laughs.

"You're obviously still a virgin" Lauren says.

"Have you talked to the girls Dinah has sex with? They can barley walk" Normani ask.

"Or seen how long Dinah's fingers are?" Lauren ask. Ally was going to answer, but they hear a moan coming from upstairs, which causes the girls to laugh. "Hey, keep it down up there"

Dinah continues to suck on her sister's sweet spot as she moans. Camila hears Lauren yell to be quiet, but she can't, so she bites her lip as hard as she can. Dinah let's go of the sore skin that's in her mouth, then connects her lips with Camila's. Camila's hand tries to go up Dinah's dress to feel her wet center, but Dinah stops her.

"Not yet" Dinah says, teasing the Cuban.

"When?" Camila whispers, in frustration, but Dinah didn't answer. She meet their soft lips, then Dinah's hand goes up Camila's dress, but Camila didn't stop her. She needs to feel something quick. Dinah starts playing with the fabric of Camila's panties. The brunette was getting irritated, so she takes Dinah's hand and puts it in her panties as they continue their make out session. Dinah smirks at her eagerness. Dinah enters a finger without warning, but Camila loves it, then the Latina's back arches as she bites her lips to stop her from moaning. Dinah pushes her body back on the bed as she enters another finger. Dinah starts pumping at a steady pace, but Camila is hating it.

"F...as..ter" Camila moans, then Dinah obeys and goes faster as she adds a third finger, hurting Camila. Camila grabs a pillow, then screams in pain, but Dinah knew the pain will go away, since the Polynesian knows Camila was a virgin, Dinah doesn't stop. She gets more heated at the fact that she is Camila's first. Dinah is cut off from her thoughts when she feels a warm liquid oozing on her hand. Dinah licks her hand, then her eyes light up when the taste hits her taste buds.

Lauren and Ally are making kool-aid as Normani watches TV. Lauren gets behind Ally, then starts kissing the back of her neck. Ally moans a little, then the shorter girl turns and pulls Lauren in a kiss. Lauren licks Ally's lips as soon as Ally was going to grant her tongue entry, Normani rushes in the kitchen.

"Mom's home" she says, then the two sister's eyes widen. Lauren rushes upstairs, then opens Camila's room, but they aren't there. She groans, then runs to Dinah's room, but they aren't there either. There's too many rooms to check. Lauren thought, then she takes out her phone and calls Dinah.

"What?" Dinah says.

"Mom's home. Stop doing what ever you're doing" Lauren says, then hangs up and runs downstairs bumping into her mother.

"Sorry, mom" Lauren says.

"It's alright, honey"

"Uh where's dad?" Lauren ask, trying to give her sisters time.

"Taking Blue to see the new Smurfs movie"

"Mom!" Dinah says, running downstairs.

"Hey, angel" their mom says. "Where's your sisters?"

"Normani and Ally are making Kool-aid and Camila's...." Lauren says.

"Camila's taking a shower." Dinah says.

"Oh okay." Mom says, then the phone rings and Dinah picks it up.

"Knowles house" Dinah say.

"Yes, is this Beyonce Knowles?" A calm voice ask.

"No. This is one of her daughters" Dinah answers.

"Can I speak to Beyonce please?"

"Ma!!!! Phone!!" Dinah yells. "She's coming" Dinah gives her mom the phone, then joins her sisters in the kitchen. Dinah sits on a stool, then takes an apple.

"So?" Normani whispers to Dinah.

"Soooo?" Dinah says, cluelessly.

"Did you two.....you know?" Lauren ask.

"That's none of y'all business. It's theirs" Ally says, then Normani and Lauren sucks their teeth as Dinah thanks Ally.

"Okay, girls. Who's coming to the studio with me?" Beyonce ask, coming in the kitchen.

"Meeee"  "why not. I have nothing better to do"  "sure"  "hell ya" they all say in unison.

"Okay. Come on and one of you get Camila" Their mom says, then Dinah runs upstairs.

Dinah enters Camila's room and sees her drying her hair, with a T-shirt on and panties only. Dinah bites her lips, but controls herself. Dinah goes all the way in the room. Camila gets startled.

"Sorry" Dinah says as she takes a seat on Camila's bed. Camila walks slowly up to Dinah.

"You made me feel good" Camila says, then Dinah smirks.

"Yeah?" Dinah ask.

"Yeah" Camila says, standing between her sister's legs. "Don't do it again" then Dinah smirk drops.

"Why?" Dinah ask as Camila goes back into her bathroom.

"Because-" Camila got cut off by the limo's horn. Dinah goes to the window.

"Hurry up!! Mom can't be late!!" Lauren shouts. Dinah nods, then closes the window. She rushes to her own room and looks for something more comfortable to wear, which is white sweat pants, red T-shirt, LA hat, and red and white Timberlines, with a black sweater. Dinah steps out of her room at the same time as Camila who is wearing, a white skirt, pink shirt with ruffles, and white shoes, with a salmon color bow. Camila licks her lips when she sees Dinah's tomboyish outfit. Camila shakes her head to focus, then speeds downstairs. Dinah rolls her eyes and puts her headphones on, then walks downstairs and head out the door.

A/N: Hope this was as good as the first chapter. Sorry for mistakes. Love y'all.

- Alicia :-\