Chapter 5

Camila blushes at the text, then puts her phone back in her pocket. She walks back in the kitchen where her family is.

"There's this carnival this weekend. Can we go?" Normani ask her parents.

"I don't know. I'm pretty sure Dennis put out the word that y'all can sing" Beyonce says.

"It won't be any different. The paparazzi follows and harass us anyways" Lauren says.

"They don't harass y'all" Beyonce says.

"Yes they do. When they don't like something that you did, they either put it on the media or blackmail to get more money" Lauren says.

"Yeah and if you don't want to give them pics they curse you out, therefore harassment" Normani adds, making Lauren smile.

"Exactly, which you can't do nothing because they're so called doing they're job" Lauren says, using air quotes, earning laughter from her sisters.

"Well kids, that's the life of fame" Jay Z says, getting an apple from the fridge.

"Well, if that's the life of fame, I don't want to be famous" Ally says.

"Me neither" Camila agrees.

"I don't know how that's going to happen, I mean your mother is the beautiful Beyonce and your dad is the ever so handsome Jay Z" Jay Z says.

"Handsome? Where?" Normani says, making her sisters laugh.

"Under all that make up" Lauren adds, still laughing, then Blue laugh along with her sisters, getting glares from their father.

"Dad, we're just messin' around with you" Normani says, still laughing.

"He knows" Beyonce says, trying not to laugh herself for the sake of her husband.

"So can we go?" Normani ask for a second, then Beyonce and Jay Z looks at each other.

"Yes, y'all can go" Beyonce says, then the girls cheer. "But in one condition.."

"Awww" the girls whine.

"....Y'all take Blue" Beyonce continue, then the girls look at their baby sister.

"Take Blue! Take Blue!" Blue cheers, then the girls agree.

"I'll tell, D" Lauren says, then runs upstairs. She then knock on her sister's door.

"Yeah?" Dinah ask, opening the door, in a robe.

"Were you taking a shower?" Lauren ask.

"Yeah. Just getting ready to go to bed after I eat. Why?"

"Just asking. Can I come in?" Lauren ask, then Dinah nods her head and moves aside to let her sister in.

"Is there something you wanted to tell me? You were knocking on my door harsh" Dinah says, looking for comfortable clothes, most likely her Beyonce pajamas, even though she was the blessed child that Beyonce adopted when Dinah was only 8 years old, she still was a HUGE fan of the singer, along with one of her sisters, Normani.

"It wasn't harsh. I was just excited" Lauren says.

"Wasn't harsh? I thought someone broke into the house and was trying to rape you" Dinah says.

"Okay, fine. I guess it was harsh, but can I tell you why?"

"Sure"

"Mom and Dad said we can go to the carnival that's happening this weekend" Lauren says, as excited as she was in the kitchen.

"that's cool" Dinah says, still trying to fine her pajamas.

"Yeah, but on one condition.....we bring Blue"

"I'll pass" Dinah says.

"Why? Do you not want to bring Blue? We can drop her off grandma's house" Lauren says.

"It's not that, in fact I would spend the world with Blue, it's just I want to spend time with Nela" Dinah says as she finally finds her pj's.

"Ugh. Ass boy?" Lauren ask, getting a glare from her sister.

"He smells good, laur" Dinah says.

"Sure, just put some febreze up his ass and-"

"Lauren!!"

"Sorry. Okay? Jeez. Aren't you a lesbi-"

"No. I'm just...." Dinah tries to find a word for her gay actions ".....bi-curious"

"Bi- No, Dinah, you're the one who came up with this whole Sister code shit"

"Sister code?" Dinah ask.

"Yup. That's what I'm naming it and it's going to stay like that" Lauren says.

"Okay. Well, I'm going to put my onesie on now, so get out" Dinah says, but Lauren gets up at her direction.

"Why can't you get dress in front of me? I am your sister after all" Lauren says, walking up to her sister.

"Lauren, please don't" Dinah begs.

"Why not? I never had a turn with you" Lauren says, finally reaching Dinah.

"Because I-I- oh fuck" Dinah moans as she feels Lauren's soft lips on the caramel skin. Lauren stops kissing her neck and moves to her lips, then Lauren licks Dinah's bottom lip, but Dinah doesn't grant the Cubans tongue, so Lauren slips her hand in her robe, making the Polynesian moan, which let her enter her slick tongue. Lauren pulls Dinah closer by her square waist, making the kiss become more heated, like their lips are two sets of steaming heaters. Dinah jumps on Lauren koala form as Lauren lifts her. They stay in the middle of the room, still with their lips connected. They never break the kiss because there is a way to breathe in the kiss. Lauren turns, so Dinah's back is facing the bed, then she lays Dinah on the bed with their lips still attach. Dinah legs wraps around her sister's waist, pulling her closer down to her body. Lauren's hand roams up and down on Dinah's body, but above the the robe. Dinah sucks on the Cubans tongue, making her moan, but Dinah becomes truly weak when she feels Lauren's finger her.

"Fuck" Dinah quietly moan, for the sake of their secret or what Lauren likes to call it now Sister's Code.

The aroused sister didn't know that their other sister was listening through the other side of the door. She heard their soft, pleasured moans, she heard them saying I Love You to each other. She didn't know tears are escaping her chocolate eyes as she heard her unknown lover's moans because is another woman. She thought she can only make Dinah moan like that, but she was wrong. She takes out her phone and looks at her last recent message, which was Dinah saying that she thought of her before she sung, but she just look at the text with disgust and throws the phone downstairs, probably breaking it.

Camila was truly in love with her Polynesian sister, but truly broken at what she heard coming from her room.

A/N: if it was too sad, don't blame me I was listening to Like I'm gonna lose you, which explains a lot, but I hope y'all enjoyed it and Comment and vote if y'all want. Sorry for mistakes. Love y'all❤❤❤❤❤

- Alicia :-P