The house

Roberts P.O.V

We all went to the studio and the girls went into the both and started singing love drunk by little mix and damn Ashley can rap. The song ended and then another song played it was make me say by kimie and they all played the ukulele and sang along. Wow these girls are really talented. Every time they finished a song they would sing another. It was 2:34pm and we all decided to go to Ashley's house after.

*skip car ride*

We made it to Ashley's house and it we huge like a mansion. In the back there was a pool and a basketball court and a trampoline and a even a techno power (carnival ride) the first thing we did was change we all went to Ashley's room and 4 beds on the wall and there was even a flat screen tv with a Xbox 360 and a playstation 2 there was like 10 controllers for each conceal. They went next door to the skateboard and bike room to put away there skateboards and then we went to the garage to see her Lamborghini, mustang, hummer, motorcycles, lexis, and a small Toyota green truck. Wow she has a lot of cars."hey are you guys sisters?" I asked them. They nodded. Then 3 boys came with dirt bikes. I looked at Ashley. "Hey your supposed to be at the studio chance and charter. Hey Austin isn't your middle name charter."Ashley said. "Yeah."he said. Me, Alex, and Austin was quiet. Until Alex said "hey naiah is he your boyfriend?" "ewwww! No they are our brothers. I know they are attractive but eww we would never date them they got there own place. But noo they always come here to play on the techno power and ride there dirt bikes. They are so irratating." Raquel said. "Hey don't be an as* Raquel." Chance said. "Ok so what are we going to do?" I asked. "Let's play b-ball." Ashley suggested. The girls went to there room to change in to there uniform. Ashley was number 7, Raquel was number 9 and naiah was number 12. We played teams boys vs girls and chance and charter was keeping score. We played until we reached 25 shots. The girls won because they are like pros they can shoot 3 pointers half court and even a bank shot they can even slam dunk. So the score was boys 20 and girls 25. Then we all went back to the hotel we used Austin's car while the girls used there motorcycles. Ashley's one was black, naiah's one was blue and Raquel's one was red. There license plate was there names. I was so turned on because Ashley wore black jeans with a white t-shirt and a leather jacket and her black supra with her hair down, Raquel wore a red t-shirt with blue jeans and her red high cut converse and a red and black leathered varsity, and naiah wore a blue top with pre ripped jeans and a Mickey Mouse rock paper scissors jumper and black converse.