Memory lost

Roberts P.O.V

We all headed to the hospital we tried to get there as fast as we could. We made it to the hospital we asked for her room number. "She is in room B7." The lady at the desk said.(Kristel I know what your thinking. Be quiet and don't comment it or kik me it I already know.) we was all racing around looking for her room. "In here guys!" Alex yelled. We all ran in. I sat next to Ashley while holding her hand. I cried in to our hands.

*5 hours later*

Ashley's P.O.V

"Dude she will wake up soon don't worry rob." Austin said. "Yeah the doctor said she would wake up any minute." Alex said. "What if she doesn't wake up. What if she is out of my life forever guys. I can't lose her she means everything to me." I heard Robert say. "Dude stop thinking about the bad stuff and remember all the good times you guys had." Raquel said. "I guest you guys are right." I heard Robert say. "Hey girls can us guys have a little privacy?" Austin said. What is going on now. The girls left. "Ok dude are you not over her?" Alex said. Wait over who? "Dude are you over Jamie yet?" Alex said again. "No I still love her." Robert said. "Then why are you with Ashley if you are still in love with jamie?" Austin asked. "I don't know." He said. A tear went down my cheeks. I opened my eyes. "If you don't like me then why did you ask me to be your girlfriend robert?" I said. The all looked at me. "I can't go through with this again. This is why I never wanted to fall in love again." I said. I ran into the bathroom. "Ashley I'm sorry." Robert said. "You was the only person who made me smile, who cared, who I loved but you never cared, and worst of all I was just a rebound to you." I opened the door and walked away from them. I was walking when I lost my balance then fell hitting my head.

Roberts P.O.V

"What have I done?" I said. "Dude I think we should look for her." Austin said. "Ok I'm coming." Alex said. "Robert stay here." Alex commanded. "Ok." I said. "Alex call the nurse and doctor she's.......... She's on the floor and I don't think she's breathing!" Austin yelled. "Nurse nurse nurse we need help Ashley Molina is not breathing HELP HELP HELP PLEASE!!!!!!" I heard Alex yell. I went to look at what's going on. I saw Austin holding Ashley on his lap yelling for help. I ran to them. I tried to look for Ashley's pulse but I couldn't find it. Alex came back with a doctor and a bunch of nurses. They took Ashley to the emergency room. I was worried again. I might lose her again but she won't forgive me after what I did. I hope she will forget everything.

*2 days later*

Ashley's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see 5 strange boys but I also see my brothers chance, charter and my sisters naiah, and Raquel. Who are those strange boys. The doctor came into the room. "Ahh ms.Molina I'm glad to see that your awake. I'm dr.Boyce." He said. "What am I doing here doctor?" I asked. "Ashley don't you remember you lost your balance and then you feel down hitting your head." Dr.Boyce said. "No." I said. "Ok then. Can I speak to the family of Ashley Molina please. In private." He said. They all nodded. "Ashley I'm so sorry I never meant to hurt you in any way." A guy with earrings said. "Um may I ask who are you?" I said. "Ashley I'm your boyfriend Robert remember." He said. "Your not my boyfriend, Jordan is my boyfriend." I said. "Ashley the last thing you was doing before you came to the hospital was getting something back at the truck when we went to the beach on monday." A boy with long hair said. He looks familiar. "Um you guys still didn't answer my question. What's your name?" I said. "I'm Austin Mahone, I'm Alex constancio, I'm Robert villanueva, I'm Zach Dorsey, and I'm Tyler stanush." The all said. "Um how do you know me?" I said. "We are your friends." That guy Alex said. "Oh." I said. "So Ashley you don't remember what I said earlier?" That dude Robert said. "No. why! what did you say?" I asked. "Oh. What! Never mind." He said. "Ok then." I said. Then ....................................

Here is another chapter finished I hope you liked it. Sorry for the terrible cliffhanger. So please comment, vote and become a fan. Thanks for reading.