the streets of Hawaii

Alexs P.O.V.

We was on the road and the girls was riding there motorcycle and I thought I saw Robert druling. I think Robert likes Ashley. so when we got to the hotel they parked in the parking stall and we parked nexted to them. damn. let me tell you they all looked sexy when they got off their motorcycles. I guess we looked like idiots because we had our mouth open. "what are you guys looking at?" Ashley asked. "what nothing we was just cheeking out some girls who was riding motorcycles." Robert said. they all blushed. austin went up to Raquel and asked her "will you be my girl friend?" she said yes of course. Ashley and naiah went to the hotel to get there penny boards and ride around town. me and robert asked if we could come. they said ok so we all whent bsck to the hotel to change.

naiahs P.O.V.

we got changed and I wore a white t shirt with my purple plad buttoned tshirt but left it open so they could see my white tshirt and shorts with my obey snapback and my grey converse. Ashley wore shorts and her white supra with a cartoon avengers tank top and a bat man icon snapback. alex wore his SWAG jumper and some jeans with red converse and a come at me bro snapback. Robert wore a Mickey Mouse gun hand jumper and jeans with a FUCK YOU PAY ME SnapBack and black supras. We all was chilling around town until Ashley's ex boyfriend Jordan. He was hanging out with his friends and his new girlfriend Veronica. We just skated by and I guess Jordan saw us and just stared at us. Then Ashley fell on Robert and they where laughing. They would make a good couple. Then I saw Robert lean in and the next thing you know they was kissing until Jordan interrupted them. Then there it was the fight between Ashley and Jordan.

*Here was the fight Scene*

Ashley: leave me the fuc* alone Jordan. You broke up with me remember. Oh and don't want to keep Veronica waiting.

Jordan: Ashley I know but I still like you babe. I know I was a jerk but I changed.

Ashley: oh please I bet you will never change. I promise you I don't need you in my life. I have a better life than you and all you want to do is do some one in the a** then leave her.

Jordan: you know what I don't give a fu*k any more. Good luck bit**. Don't come running to me for help you ugly slu*.

Ashley: wait I need you I don't want any one else I'm sorry.

LIE!!

Jordan: oh come here let me give you a hug.

HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE GOT HIM SELF INTO.

Pow! Right in the face. Bam! Ashley just punched Jordan in the face.

Ashley: that is what you get for calling me a slut. This is for calling me a bitch. This one is for breaking up with me asshole. Jordan was on the floor bleeding he had a black eye and his nose was bleeding. By now all if his friends looked scared of Ashley. They all said "wow. Dude Ashley just kicked your ass." Ben said.

Roberts P.O.V

Ashley just beat the shit out of some guy. I'm guessing her ex boyfriend. Me and Alex looked at naiah and she did not looked shocked at all. I told Alex "wow she is talented and can kick ass. I think I'm in LOVE Alex." He just laughed I was wondering why until I saw that Ashley was behind me this whole time I fell so embraced. I asked Alex "do you think she heard that?" He nodded. We was walking. Then I felt someone someone's hand intertwined with mine. Then I saw that it was Ashley's hand. She kissed me. Now we was heading back to the hotel to go to sleep. I went to go sleep with Ashley. Well she was already sleeping so I just slept with her. I put my arms around her waist and she fell a sleep on my chest. We stayed in that position for the rest of the night. The next morning she wasn't next to me. When I opened the door I could smell pancakes. When I went to the kitchen to see Ashley in my tshirt with pajama shorts making pancakes her hair was down and she looked so pretty. I wrapped my arms her waist. She told me to get to crew and she was going to wake up the girls to came eat her famous chocolate chip and strawberry pancakes. I went back to wake up the crew to come eat over the girls place and the got up really fast. We arrived at the girls place and they were eating with out us. "Hey babe save us some pancakes." I said. "Well just to let you know I will make more just for you guys if we eat it all ok babe." Ashley said. I nodded. The boy looked at me shocked it was like they thought I could never get a girlfriend before. We all finished and the girls suggested we go to there place for today. They got ready and let me tell you Ashley looked great she wore skinny pre ripped jeans with a Adventure time tshirt and black low cut converse with her G-shock and a come at me bro SnapBack. We all was going to the car when Ashley asked if I wanted to ride with her. I said yes and Alex rode with naiah. The others was stuck with the range rover. We made it to the house and let me just tell you tyler and Zach was surprised. We went to there room to play black ops 2. But this time there room had more things it had a wii and a 5 laptops. The girls went to change and they have us all a pair of swimming shorts. Me and the guys was waiting for the girls at the pool until we heard the girls screaming. We went into the house and looked every where but not by the indoor pool. We heard a scream again. We all was by the pool until Ashley pushed me and Alex into the pool while Raquel pushed Austin and naiah pushed Zach and Tyler in then they came out with water balloons and squirt guns that got all the guys wet. I pushed Ashley into the pool but instead she pulled me and I fell in. Then she came and joined me and right there and then we kissed until Austin and Raquel squirted us with water. We all changed and decided to watch a movie in the screening room. We watched insidious.

Ashley's P.O.V

We was watching insidious. When it got to the middle if the movie me and the girls excused our self to go to the bathroom but instead we was going to scare the shit out of the boys. We cut the movie and all you could hear was the boys screaming. Then we went to our studio and locked the door. We started to put our acting in progress. we put on fake blood and we even decorated the studio. The glass had fake bloody hand prints on them and

We put stainless red paint on the ground to look like we was killed. We had a hammer, baseball bat, and a knife oh by the way all of the things are fake. We started to tell for the boys they came running into the studio and once that saw everything they looked so scared. We put a hidden camera to get the boys reaction. We got them really well. Well when we scared the shit out of them we stayed with them for company. We also posted the video on YouTube and it already got 5 million views. Then we all fell a sleep in our room the boys on the floor except Robert and Austin because they slept with us and when I mean us I mean me and Raquel. But Alex slept on the extra bed. While Zach and Tyler slept on the air mattress.b

Sorry for some spelling errors it's hard updating on the iPhone. But here is another chapter done i hope you enjoyed it. Comment, vote, share and become addicted to the story and become a fan.