The famous guest

Ashley's P.O.V

It was a hot summer day at the hotel that my dad owns. I was just skate boarding in the lobby with some friends. My dad said "Ashley go get some gifts for our famous guest and remember to get some for his friends and family but use your own money and then I will give you twice what you payed OK. Oh and you can bring your friends to." "Ok dad. How many are there and what should we get?" I asked him. "I don't care as long as they get something." He said.

*MALL*

We got to the mall and we went into LIDS the store that sells the snap backs so we bought like I think six and some for us and then we went to FOOT LOCKER to get some shoes for the guys and some for us. The next store was FOREVER 21 we went in to get some clothes and shoes for us and his mom or sister. The second to the last store we went to was ZUMIES to get us new penny boards and some for the guys. The final store we went to was EKI'S BIKE SHOP to get a bike for his mom and a fixie for his body Guard or if any one did not want a penny board. The color of the fixie was red and black. We drove back to the hotel in my dads black SUV.

*SKIP CAR RIDE*

We got back to our hotel room with all the stuff. Oh and gust what the famous guests room was right next to ours. We all changed. I wore a Chicago bulls jersey with the matching hat and some black skinny jeans with my black G-shock and my white supras and my silver air Jordan's necklace. Raquel wore jean shorts and a gray jumper with her black low cut convers and a I ❤ haters snap back. Naiah wore blue jeans with a diamond co tank top with black supras and a diamond co snap back. We knocked on the door and a boy answered it and said " can I help you?" I said "well my dad owns the hotel and told us to come say hello." He said " hi I'm Robert and you are. He said while checking me out. "I'm Ashley this is naiah, and this is Raquel. So um can we come in we have some presents for you guys." I said. I heard people in the back round yell "presents where I want presents. Robert who's at the door? Do they have presents?" I just laughed. Robert let us in and naiah and Raquel was bringing in big box filled with presents. Everyone was in the living room. I walked in and the boys where staring at us like they never saw a girl before. Robert introduced us to everyone and Robert said "Ok so this is naiah I call dibs so stay away from her." Naiah blushed. I said "Robert it's to bad you can't have her." He said "why?" I said "because she has a boy friend and also she doesn't like you." "We'll it's to bad. You could of miss out on this."he laughed. "Ok now on to the presents. Who wants a penny board?" I asked. They all looked confused so I showed them my red and black penny board in my hand. I told Robert to get his then the rest got there's. nobody wanted the fixie so I told Austin to call David. I said "David do you like skate boards or bikes?" He said "I love bikes." I said "ok so I don't know if you would like this bike so tell me if you don't like it." I brang in the fixie and the boys said "Ashley I don't want the penny board I want the fixie." I said "to bad you snooze you loose." We gave all the gifts. "We'll if you guys need any thing our room is right next door and if we are not there look for us at the beach or the skate park down stairs. Do you guys want to come we are heading there right now but I have to warn you our friends are weird but I see you might not have a problem since you are friends with Robert. Oh by the way if you guys ever get lost look for me and the girls with our friends they have fixies like David and if you can't find us go back to the hotel. If you guys ever want to hang out and go any where just come into the our hotel room but knock first before entering our rooms. But after skating we are going to the studio for rehearsal do you want to come." I said.we went back to the hotel and changed I was in my room waiting the guys while drawing on my poster with my initials on it. Then Austin came in and saw my poster he said "what is that?" "It a tribal in side my initials with drawings of all of my favorite things. What do you think it was?" I said. "I thought you was writing my initials because my name is Austin Charter Mahone. What is yours?" He said. "Mine is Ashley Catalina Molina." I said. "Well do you guys want to go or not Ashley and Austin?" Asked Alex and Raquel. We left to the cars me and naiah and Raquel got into my red and black Lamborghini while the boys got into Austin's red range rover. During the car ride. The boys was right next to us until the boys tried to holer at us we girls just smirked.

Authors note

So this is a new story I'm working on and sorry I haven't been updating its hard on the iPhone and I am trying to get new ideas from the weird dreams I have been having lately. Like this story it was a dream and I thought it was weird so I made a story about it. So please comment vote share and become a fan.