Chapter 10

I stood there not being able to speak or move. This is everything a girl could ask for. Then again the whole school is here.

"So Amy, what do you say?", he asked.

"Yes", I replied.

"She said yes", he said.

Everyone clapped and cheered for us but Alyssa and her girls gave me an icy glare. I can't help it if he chose me over her. It was his decision. Caleb looked me in my eyes and I looked in his perfect hazel eyes.

"I love you Amy", he said.

"I love you to Caleb", I said.

We left the field and let the cheerleaders do their routine. The cheered to Eye Of The Tiger, Another One Bites The Dust all by Queen and Its My Turn Now by Keke Palmer. Once they finished it was time for the team to get back in the game. Caleb gave me a quick kiss and I wished he didn't have to go so soon. I watched our team score multiple touch downs and in the end we won. Wasn't a surprise though cause we always win. I went to the parking lot and waited for Caleb hoping he didn't leave yet. I stood at my car and saw him come out the building five minutes later.

"Hey. Congrats on the win", I said.

"Thanks babe. But honestly it was destined to happen. We're undefeatable", he said.

"Don't jinx it. You don't know that for sure", I said.

"Alright. So when do I get to meet your mom", he asked.

"When you think you're ready to handle my little sister", I replied.

"I'm ready now. Is she at home?", he asked.

"Yeah today they're just gonna stay inside", I replied.

"All right. I'll come over once I shower and stuff and ask my mom", he said.

"Alright. I'll see you later", I said.

"Okay", he said.

He gave me a quick kiss before heading to his car. I got into mine and began driving home. Once I was home I headed inside and saw my mom reading a magazine and my sister playing with her blocks.

"Mom. My new boyfriend is coming over today", I said.

"Okay honey. Make sure you leave your door open", she said.

"Amy and her boyfriend sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G", Debby sang.

"Mom", I said.

"Debby, pick up your toys and go to your room", my mom said.

Debby did as she was told and I heard the doorbell ring. I went to answer it and saw the person that caused this family pain. The person that left us on our own.

"Hello Amy", he said smirking like the devil he is.

"Hello dad", I said.