Part 18

Rushed, short, crappy chapter. Please forgive me for this one, I have had so much going on and haven't been able to write so I did this one in a day, it's all I can do for now, I am sorry that it's so bad.

"You want to help me?" the princess' eyebrows rose in disbelief as she watched the pink haired man in front of her who was lounging against the windowsill , arms crossed over his chest as he looked out of the window.

He was determined to talk to her and pulled her away as soon as the kings were far enough away from her.
Suddenly it seemed that he had no interest in speaking.
"I want to help you get the prince's attention" he said after a moment.
He seemed to be very focussed on something, distracted as he gazed out of the window, his fists clenched.
"He must be with him now" he whispered.
The princess took no notice of those words as she was too distracted by his previous statement and nodded.
"I'm listening"
The man looked away from the window and nodded "Well, first there's something you need to know about the prince and Gaku-that man with purple hair"

Kaito had managed to sneak the warrior through the castle, leading him to his room so there was less chance of them being disturbed.
The prince was soon pulled back into the warrior's arms, their chests pressed together and Kaito rested his head against his lovers shoulder, strong, slender fingers running through his blue hair.
"It's so dangerous you being here" Kaito whispered into Gakupo's chest, even so it seemed he had no intention of letting him go.
"I don't care, I want to hold you" Gakupo whispered as he sat down on the prince's bed, pulling the smaller man onto his lap.
Kaito gazed down at the warrior, his arms wrapped around those broad shoulders and his fingers running through that soft purple hair and rested his forehead against Gakupo's own.
Closing his eyes the prince took in a deep breath, taking in the warriors rich, unmistakeable scent which filled his senses and overwhelmed the prince.
His fingers curled into Gakupo's shirt and he tugged at it gently, burying his face into the shirt, he needed Gakupo's warmth, his scent and the warriors strong arms held him to his chest, his fingers running through his lovers hair.
Kaito felt so calm as he leaned against the warriors chest, those strong fingers massaging his scalp through his blue hair.
"I should have taken you away as soon as I had the chance" Gakupo whispered into Kaito's ear, his lips brushing against it as his breath hitting his lovers face.
Kaito shook his head, his hand moving to touch Gakupo's shoulder.
"No...we both know you couldn't have...I'm sorry"
Gakupo groaned and shook his head angrily, pulling Kaito closer to his chest and kissing down the prince's neck.
His Kaito, his prince.
Kaito was his and no one else's, not Meiko's, no one's.
As was the same in reverse, Gakupo belonged to Kaito, no one else, not Yuma, only Kaito.
This beautiful, innocent, angelic creature would not be touched by another, Gakupo was determined to make it so, determined to protect what was his.
Kaito tilted his head back as he felt his lover's lips against his throat, his arms wrapping around the strong shoulders of the warrior who held him so gently as if he would break if he applied too much pressure yet so protectively as if he expected someone to come and snatch him away at any moment.
"Gakupo..." the prince whispered as he looked up at the man in front of him, his hand wrapping purple hair around his fingers.
Gakupo brought his hand to the prince's chin, pulling his face towards his own as he leaned towards the smaller man, his breath hitting Kaito's face and sending shivers down the prince's body.
Soon Kaito felt those strong, familiar lips against his own and his heart began to soar.
This precious moment was something that Kaito needed, a moment he could never let go of or forget but what would come shortly after would destroy that.

Meiko couldn't believe her ears as the boy explained everything to her, she never would have thought such a thing could happen...
"So this man...he's put a spell on the prince? Using black magic!?" she cried, her hand covering her mouth to hide her horror, this couldn't be.
It made some form of sense though, why else would the prince seem so distracted all the time, so uninterested in his bride?
"Yes, the man is a sorcerer with a great hatred of the royal family, I came here to warn you that the prince is under his spell, I am here to take custody of the man, the prince will be safe then"
The princess nodded and closed her eyes, playing uncomfortably with her skirt as she bit down on her lip nervously.
"To do something so disgusting to the prince to serve his own ends" she cried.
This 'sorcerer' wished to steal her husband and destroy the kingdom, how long had he been working his spell?
The prince was being used as some disgusting plaything and if the king were to find out there would be hell to pay but it would also mean risk to the prince himself.
"Okay," she sighed. "What do we do?"
"Leave it to me, your highness"