The End...Of Voldmort

Harry's POV
I had lost sight of anyone I knew. The hogwarts ground reminded me of last time. The time we thought it was over. Just then I heard a scream ring out "Ron" I start running towards what I think is Hermione and Ron when I see him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Voldemort.
Green lights are flying out of his wand and people are collapsing all around me. When he catches sight of me he laughs crulley. Ah potter. There is no coming back from the dead this time. But as he turns his wand to be I shout "Expeliarmus" and his wand flies out of his hand. My hand trembling I bring the wand up again and after a deep breath yell " Avarda Kedavra" A jet of Green light fires from my wand and voldemort collapses. I just stay there for an hour as the battle rages on around me to make sure this is voldemort.

Dracos POV
I walk over to harry who seems to be looking down at a body. A man I think but I can't be sure until just then harry casts a spell then his magically enchanted voice yells "Lord Voldemort is Dead!" I shriek in a very unmalfoylike way and run towards harry who is looking over at me. I throw my arms around him knocking us both to the floor. We stay like this for a moment before Harry gets up and says come on we have to find everyone.