I need him

Jake's pov
I text Sam and say "hey gorgeous you wanna go out with me tonight?"
I wait for him to reply which doesn't take long and he replies back by saying.
"Hey beautiful, I'd love to go out with you meet me at the coffee shop in 20 mins". I reply back and go get dressed into some black skinny jeans my black converse and my Black Veil Brides shirt and put on my leather jacket and walk out the door.

Sam's pov
I was sitting on my bed hoping Jake would text me. Then he finally texts me and my heart starts beating really fast and I go and read his text.
"Hey gorgeous wanna go out with me tonight?" I sit there smiling and blushing petting my three month old grey and white kitten Ollie and reply as fast as I can "hey beautiful I'd love to go out with you meet me at the coffee shop in 20 mins". I go and get ready and put on my Falling in reverse shirt because I know he loves that band my red converse because I'm pretty sure he will be wearing his black ones and my red skinny jeans then I put on my jacket waved good bye to Ollie and walked out the door. No one was home anyways seeing as how my parents are out of town for work again. While waiting at the coffee shop I text my bff Jess " hey girl guess what just happened to me!!" I wait for her to reply then she says " hey brother from another mother lol what happened?"
I laugh a little and text her back " haha nice one sista from anotha mista! Omg that was funny but on to the point. Jake asked me out!!!! I've been in love with him for so long and I'm waiting for him at Starbucks".
"Hahahah but omg I'm so happy for you and haha of course your at Starbucks you dork"
" ya ya I know. I gotta go he's here and looking so sexy mmffff"
"Woah calm down and behave and use protection lol"
"Dude ewwww tmi ttyl"

Jake's pov
I walk up to the door and see that sexy fucker sitting on one of those big leather chairs. I go to him and sit on his lap and hug him and say "hey you look so freaking gorgeous" he blushes and says "so do you, wanna get out of here and go back to my house?"
"I'd love to"

Sam's pov
I saw him walk to the door and thought to myself 'OMG he's so fucking gorgeous. Keep your cool dude. I know you've loved him so so long who knows if he feels the same don't scare him away'
He came and sat on my lap and hugged me and I loved it. He turned and looked at me.
"Hey you look so freaking gorgeous". I tried to hide the fact that I was blushing but I couldn't. So I say back to him " so do you, wanna get out of here and go back to my house?". I thought he would turn me down I almost took it back when he said "I'd love to". That made me so happy.

Jake's pov
We left Starbucks and went to his car he was a complete gentleman and opened my door I blushed and said "thanks babe" and kissed him on the cheek. We both blushed and he said "no prob baby" God this boy drives me insane does he know how much I love him and want him to be mine. He got into his side of the car and started the car. We drove for a few mins when he put his hand on my thigh I could tell it made him nervous he went to take it off when I grabbed his hand and held it. Fifteen mins went by and we were finally at his house. We got out and went to the door. I wanted to kiss him so bad right then and there but I kept my cool. We got in went to the couch and sat down in silence for a few mins and I sat on his lap and we were blushing again and I said "hey you" with a smirk and he said "hey babe" back. Then he crashed his lips onto mine and we began to have a steamy make out session he bit my bottom lip asking to go in which I happily let him and we struggled for dominance which I let him have. I broke the kiss still silent and took off his shirt and he took off mine. He picked me up and took me to his room my legs wrapped around his waist him holding my by my thighs kissing me. I never thought me an 17 year old emo boy would ever be doing this. we finally got to his room and we never stopped kissing he drops me on his bed and he comes and comes over on top of me still kissing me. I start moaning and he can tell it feels so good and he kisses down my neck trying to find my soft spot and he when he finds it let out a moan and he licks and kisses my soft spot and I start moaning more and then he starts nibbling and sucking on my neck marking me telling everyone that I'm his. I moan and huff out and yell " I can't take this anymore I want you, I need you fuck!!!" I pick him up and pin him to the bed and he lets out a moan and I start kissing his neck and licking it while he's still moaning I play with his nipple to make it hard he keeps moaning and it's really turning me on my dick is getting harder by the second getting a little uncomfortable. He lets out a whimper when I start to lick and suck his nipple. Then once his nipple is hard I kiss down he's chest and to his stomach him still moaning I get to his stomach and down to where his hard dick is. I kiss him through his pants and he moans I unzip his pants and start stroking his dick. He moans with pleasure and I unzip mine so I can be a little more comfortable and I start sucking his dick making him moan with pleasure and my head bobs up and down I start teasing him and lick and suck his head and then I ask " are you ready ready for me babe?" He moans and looks at me and says " yes baby give it to me fuck me hard". I moan and say " as you wish sexy". I put a finger in his hole to stretch him he whimpers in pain and I stop and look at him and he nods at me and I put another finger in and start to finger him and he starts moaning with pleasure and then I grab the lube I put some on his entrance and on my dick and I slowly put my tip inside of him. He moans with pleasure and pain and I stop and let him adjust and then he pushes down on me and I know to continue I start thrusting In and out of him he latches his arms around me and starts moaning. I start going faster and moaning with him and he starts stroking his dick and I go faster and faster and he yells "I'm gonna cuuuuummmm!!! I moan and yell "me too!!!!" He moans and cums all over our chests and seconds later I shoot my load inside him. I fall back on his bed and he puts his arms around me and our painting slows down and I think it's now our never and I look him in the eyes and he looks at me I then say "Sam baby I love you I love you so much I've loved you for so long, I need to be with you, j want you, will you be my boyfriend babe?" I see him blushing and a tear sheds from his eye and I wipe it away and then he says " I love you too babe I've loved you for so long too I need you and want you as well of course I'll be your boyfriend baby I wouldn't have it any other way". I smile and and kiss him passionately and he brings the covers up and I fall asleep in his arms and he falls asleep afterwards.