Death comes to all

Jake's pov
Me and Taylor have been fighting so much lately. I can't do this anymore, I keep trying to break up with him but he keeps begging me to stay with him and it makes it so much worse. I see only one way out. I sit down and I start writing a note.
" Tay I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore. I love you. But it's just gotten so hard with us fighting and getting physical. I want you to move on once I'm gone. Forget about me. Good bye Taylor I love you so much. You'll always be the love of my life."
I set the note on my bed and grab the blade and start cutting. It hurts abit but it's fine. I start getting numb but I like the feeling and then I realize I can be brought back to life so I grab a rope and make a nuse and then I hang myself so I can stay dead. I kick the chair and then everything goes black.

Taylor's pov
I go Over to Jake's house I wanna make up with him I can't live without him I'd die without him. I go to his house and up to his room and see a note on his bed and start crying my eyes out and then I see him hanging there dead and then I collapse on the ground loosing it and then I realize I need to end my life two just so I can be with him again. I grab the blade and cut and then hang myself also I move the chair and see nothing but black. Finally I'm back with my love hopefully it can be alright again.

Remember to vote comment follow like all that stuff and I'll think of a new book to write.