Is this good bye?

Pic above is Jess

Jess's pov
I decided to go see Sam he texted me telling me him and Jake broke up and he was really upset about it so I walked over to his house seeing as he's only a 15 min walk. I walk into his house because that's what I've always been doing and yell for him. "Sam!!! Where are you!!!!???" Worried that somethings bad happened to him so I run around looking for him and see him in the bathroom with pills around him on the floor he's laying in the tub. I look at him and drop to my knees and cry. "What did you do Sam!!! How could you do this to me and leave me!?!?" Still crying I call and ambulance and hold him in my arms until they get here. They finally got here and I tried to contain myself while telling them what happened. They put him on the gurney trying to get a pulse and they went into the ambulance and let me go with them. A few mins later they finally got a pulse. We arrived at the hospital and I tried to go all the way but they told me to wait in the waiting room so I waited walking back and forth and found Jake's number and texted " GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!". He texted back "what's going on?? How is what all my fault? I'll be there in a few". I couldn't text him back. After walking back and forth for awhile Jake and Taylor finally get there and I just gave them a look and Jake gave me that "what?" look. I just pulled Jake by his arm and walked him outside away from everyone and slapped him right in the face. "What the fuck was that for what the hell did I do?" I looked at him and started crying again and yelling at him "HE KILLED HIMSELF BECAUSE OF YOU, ITS YOUR FAULT!!! HE HAS A SLOW LITTLE PULSE AND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE DR TO SEE IF HES GONNA BE OK,HES MY BEST FRIEND I CANT LOOSE HIM!!" He looked at me and started crying I could tell he felt bad and then I felt bad. He was speechless for a min and I pulled him in for a hug. He hugged me back and apologized telling me he liked Sam but he was in love with Taylor and always in love with Taylor and he finally told him how he felt and that he didn't know Sam liked him that much and felt super bad. " don't worry it's ok I'm sorry for freaking out on you. "It's ok, I understand, let's go see how he's doing" we walk inside and just as we walk in the dr walks in and says "he's alright we got him to wake up, we pumped out his stomach and he's awake". Then Jake asks "can we go see him?" And he lead us to where he was and said " five minutes". We walked into his room and Jake ran to his side and grabbed his had and Sam grabbed his hand back and I smiled at them. He woke up and asked Jake to come into his bed and hold him which Jake did. Sam saw him crying and told him it was ok and Jake explained himself and Sam forgave him and said he was sorry and Jake said it was ok and kissed him and Sam smiled. He fully woke up and sat up with Jake still in his arms. " is there any ice cream I could use some right now". Everyone laughed and Taylor left and I didn't know if he was looking for ice cream or just hurting. While he was gone Jake told him about him and Taylor and he was ok with it and understood and wanted them to still be friends which he said " I wouldn't have it any other way". Taylor finally came back with chocolate ice creme for all of us and Sam looked at Taylor and said he's happy for him and Jake and Jake got off the bed and went to Taylor and Taylor put his bowl down and grabbed him from behind and held him and Jake turned his head and they kissed. And I have to admit they were really cute.

Sam's pov
I finally gained conciseness to feeling a hand holding mine. And by the way it felt I knew it was Jake. I smiled and held his hand back. I woke up and asked Jake to come into bed with me and hold me which he happily did. I saw the way Taylor looked at us and I felt so bad. I saw him crying I told him it was ok. Jake explained himself and I forgave him and said i was sorry and Jake said it was ok and kissed me and i smiled. I fully woke up and sat up with Jake still in my arms. And asked "is there any ice cream I could use some right now". Everything laughed and Taylor left. I didn't know if he was leaving because of us or to get some ice creme. While Taylor was gone Jake explained himself about him and Taylor and I said it was ok and I understood. I asked if we could still be friends and he said he wouldn't have it any other way. Taylor came back with ice creme for all of us and I looked at him and said I was happy for him and he looked at me and said "thank you I'm glad your ok. I'm sorry" I just smiled and looked at him. Jake got off my bed and went to Taylor. Taylor put his bowl down and grabbed Jake from behind and held him. Jake turned his head and they kissed. They were pretty darn cute.

Taylor's pov.
We got to the room. As soon as I saw him and Jakey cuddling my heart hurt. I was pretty jealous. And I wanted to comfort Jake when I saw him crying I felt so bad. So when Sam asked for ice creme I thought that was a good time to leave and give them space so they didn't see me cry. I left and went to find some ice creme wondering what they were talking about. I found some and made my way back and same said he was happy for us. So I fingered Jake told him about us. And I smiled thanking him and saying sorry. He didn't say anything but smile and then Jake made his way to me and I put my bowl down wrapping my arms around him from behind smiling feeling content and he turned his head and we kissed the most perfect kiss and everyone smiled. My heart thumped so loud I wanted to do so many things with Jakey but I couldn't which sucks and me and Jake smiled into the kiss.

Jake's pov
I went to Sam when he asked me to come into bed and cuddle him and I felt bad the look on Taylor's face said it all. But when Sam asked for ice creme that's when Tay took the opportunity to leave so he didn't have to see us. When Tay left I explained everything to Sam he forgave me which was good and I said I was sorry for breaking his heart and he forgave me again and asked if we could be friends and of course I still wanted to be so I said we could be. Taylor came back and Sam looked at him and said he was happy for us and Tay said thanks and sorry and Sam smiled saying nothing. I went to Tay and he put his bowl down and grabbed me from behind and held me I blushed and smiled and I turned my head and we kissed the most perfect kiss my heart was pounding I wanted to do so much more to him but couldn't which sucks. And we smiled into the kiss.

Taylor's pov
Me and Jake left the hospital and went back to my house for some cuddles on the couch while watching scary movies. I was laying behind Jake with my arms tightly wrapped around him under the blanket. I was the happiest I could be.

Jake's pov.
I was so happy when we got home from the hospital. Not that because I was leaving Sam no because today was a long day full of worry and I was happy I could relax and watching scary movies. Taylor insisted I should be in front so he can hold me from behind and cuddle me under a blanket which I wasn't gonna say no to. This was the happiest moment of my life.