Everything comes to an end

Sam's pov
I finished unpacking and getting the spare bedroom ready which I'm pretty sure I won't be in the room at all. When I walked past I heard moaning coming from the room and I was wondering what was going on and then I saw the one thing I didn't wanna see. The love of my life had his best friend on him with his hands all over him making out. I couldn't see it anymore I couldn't watch anymore. I ran down the stairs to the living room and went on to the couch with my legs on the couch and my head on my knees crying luckily Jake's mom wasn't home so I didn't have to talk about it. Jake finally came down and say down beside me I lifted my head and he wiped away my tears and kissed me and said he was so sorry for hurting me. I couldn't help but forgiving him. Then he looked at Taylor and I knew what was coming. And my heart broke and I just packed my stuff and went back home.

Jake's pov
After telling Sammy I was sorry I looked at gorgeous Tay and I knew what I had to do. I looked him and just let it all out. "Hey you know I love you and you mean everything to me. But I'm not in love with you. I'm in love with Tay he's always been there and I've always been in love with him and didn't know he felt the same I'm sorry but I wanna be with him". Tears coming down my cheeks now his too waiting for him to say something and he didn't he ran upstairs and packed his stuff and left I felt so bad.
Tay came and sat down beside me but I pushed him away and just went up to my room and went to bed.

Sam's pov
Jakey came to and sat down telling me he's sorry he looked at Taylor I knew what was coming and then he said it "Hey you know I love you and you mean everything to me. But I'm not in love with you. I'm in love with Tay he's always been there and I've always been in love with him and didn't know he felt the same I'm sorry but I wanna be with him" tears running down our faces I couldn't say anything I wanted to beg for him but I knew it wouldn't work so I just got up and wanted to push Taylor in the wall but didn't I packed my stuff and left going back to my house. I got there barley able to see from crying so much I went to my room put my bags on the floor went to my bathroom grabbed pills and went to write a note to Jake telling him how I feel about him and that I'm sorry. I finished the letter and downed the pills and then all I could see is darkness and I was where I wanted to be without my Jakey.