28

Requested by JJTheWriter888 , I present to you, an Aquarius and Gemini story!
____

The day started off on a weird note, besides the fact that Gemini ate all of the damn cereal, they also found out that they are in the middle of the zombie apocolypse right now.

"CARL? WERE ARE YOU CARL? OH NO! CAAAARL-" Aquarius slapped Gemini in the face, to get her to shutup.

"For the last time," Aquarius growled, "Stop making those fucking references to the walking dead, when we are in fact, in the fucking walking dead!"
Gemini pouted, and crossed her arms turning away from Aquarius.

"On a brighter note, There's a gun store over there?" Aquarius pointed at the gun store that was in fact named "Gun Store", and they sprinted over to it.

"BANG! BANG! BANG!" They heard noises coming from inside of the store, and walked slowly towards the sound.
Aquarius grabbed some pepper spray from his pocket, don't ask why he has pepper spray, and held it tightly.

A speedy creature ran out. Aquarius and Gemini screamed, and Aquarius sprayed the thing with pepper spray.

"AHHHH MY EYES! OH CRUEL WORLD, WHY MY EYEEEEES?!" Aries was curled up in a ball on the floor shielding his eyes, and Aquarius was dumbfounded.

"BWAHAHAHAH! OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE SEEN ALL DAY!" Gemini was sprawled out on the floor rolling around and laughing, Aquarius chuckled, and tried to help Aries up.

-one hour later-

"Sorry about your eyes again.." Aquarius scratched the back of his neck, and Aries smiled cheekily.

"It's fine bro, we're chill." Aries said, and slapped Aquarius' back, which really hurt by the way.

"Anyways," Aries started. "I can't find my partner, like I told you earlier. Last time we were in this weird place full of nerdy stuff I don't know..." Gemini's ears perked up, and she wanted to hear more about this 'nerdy stuff'.

Aquarius looked at Gemini, and he knew what to do. "Do you have any clothing of your partner? Or any thing she has ever worn?" Aries pondered for a moment, and nodded.

He grabbed a pair of pink underwear, and smelled it. "It's good luck." Aries said, and handed it over to the perplexed Aquarius.

"Ok then..." Aquarius said, and handed it Gemini.
Weirdly enough, Gemini sniffed it, and started running in a weird direction.

Aries was confused but finally caught on. "Cmon! Let's go find your partner!" Aquarius grabbed Aries by the arm, and they ran after Gemini, who still had the panties in her mouth.

-

(Let me know if I should make more haha)