Kidnapped

Third Person POV:

Donnatello sat atop the building next to April's apartment. He stared at her bedroom window.

"It's not fair! All I wanted to say was she needed to think long and not jump into situations." He glared at her window.

Why couldn't April see that he had feelings for her?

"It's no use I'm just a giant, ugly, mutated brainiac of a turtle... She'll never want to be with me."
He sighed as he held his head in his hands. Tears started to fall.

In the shadows, a tall figure watched the depressed turtle. He smiled to himself.

Don't worry; you will have more than a little girl trouble to complain about...

The figure quickly and quietly grabbed the turtle. One hand over his mouth and the other pinning his arms to his side. He held the struggling turtle close to him.

"Don't worry, turtle; you'll have a better reason to cry soon enough."

The figure growled into his ear; he grabbed something and placed it over his captive's mouth.

Donnatello felt cloth over his mouth. He started feeling light-headed.

Chloroform! He's drugging me!

Donatello's body went limp as the chloroform took full effect.

The figure chuckled as he slung the drugged turtle over his shoulder.

The figure disappeared into the shadows filled with the excitement of all the fun he was about to have...