Just my luck

Just my luck, I scraped my knee up pretty bad because Niall pushed me a little too hard and I landed on the concrete. It then started to bleed uncontrollably and I screamed out in pain. Great just great......this fing thing doesn’t happen to me!!!!

I stated to cry even though I wanted not to seem helpless and weak but, it just hurt sooo bad! When I started to cry Harry must have heard me because he came running to me dropping all this papers and practically everything else.

I just couldn’t stop…….it was so embarrassing.

I almost passed out in Harry’s arms as he picked me off of the bloody ground. All I remember was him telling Louis and Niall to clean up the blood and to stay outside~

I then seem to be on some exam table in the office with Harry hovering over me. I wanted to make sure I’m not going insane so I asked him where I was. He just responded casually  his doctor’s office.

I look around a bit more but, he sternly told me to lay back. This couldn’t be more awkward this has to be at the top of my list.

As I was leaning back he explained he’ll have to hear my heart after cleaning my wound. He said also, if I didn’t scream he’ll give me a lollipop. I really didn’t know how to respond to that….

Then all of a sudden I felt this horrendous pan confront my body. I looked down to see what he was doing and he was freaking spraying my leg down with some nonbacterial spray!!!!! Is he FING INSANE!!?!?!?!?! I had tears welling up in my eyesat this point.

“Shhhhh I’’ll make it better.” Harry said kissing my leg and putting a band aid over the cut.

I have to admit I totally felt a lot better with the Neosporin spread across it.

“Ok know I have to exam your breathing.” He said with a small smirk. I seriously need to find a way out of this pool of awkward so I replied, ’No way!”

“You already pass out, if I don’t check you could have some serious infection that I don’t know about.”  He said trying to sound sympathetic.

“Why? You already totally sprayed me down with bacterial cleanser! “I said almost screaming, man I wanted to get out of there asap!

“Listen, you need to trust me.” He  said looking into my greenish bluish orbs.

“Fine doctor please proceed!” You could tell that I was pissed but would cooperated with him.

“Good girl” He told me taking out his stethoscope and leaning me back with his hands supporting my back. I could feel myself getting tense as Harry glided his hands across my back, slightly rubbing it.

“Can you please life up you shirt I need to listen to your heart love.” He said with a cheeky grin putting the stethoscope into his ears from around his neck. Wow he really had ears?!?! Never knew…

“Lauren” Harry asked with concern, I admittedly responded.

“Yes? Oh ya sorry I gor side tracked.” I told him giving him a shrug and the middle finger.

“As I was saying please breathe in and out for me.” Harry was obviously losing his patience.

“Fine, whatever.” I really didn’t know why he cared so much about me anyways, I’m only his cousin I mean come on!

Then I felt a rush of cold run through my skin as his stethoscope was so overwhelmingly cool on my bare flesh. He must have saw me flinch because he gave a little chuckle ans exhaled his hot breath on the circular piece.

Oh help me God……..