Have your back <3

And here we are again with two chaps in one day whoop whoop!

Niall’s POV

When we walked around the hall ways in search of Lauren I heard whimpers from the girls bathroom and didn’t even give it a second thought not to go in there.

Luckily no one was in there so I motioned for Louis to come along. I then saw her shoes at the last stall of the bathroom and knock softly on the door.

“Lauren it’s me Niall. You need to tell me what's wrong love.” I said in a hush tone.

She then unlocked the stall door and walk out to see me and Louis.

“I………I……I” She stuttered looking at her shoes.

“You can tell me Lauren. Why won’t you take those shades off?” I asked.

“See for yourself.” She sighs as she lets me reach up and take them off for her.

“HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! WE NEED TO SEE HARRY ASAP!” Louis said in a whisper yell.

Her eye was just messed up man. It was puffy and pink and had some sort of throbbing texture to it.

“Is it really bad?” She asked making a scared face.

“Yup I’m not going to lie it’s pretty bad.” I say with Louis agreeing with me.

“How on earth did it happen?” Louis asked walking up to her and putting his hands on her face to see closely.

“You think I know?!? I just woke up this way….” She said throwing her hand in the air.

“Well your mom is at work right and your dad is on business? So I’ll text her that I taken you out of school to Harry and what happened. Ok?” Louis asked her and she nodded.

“But won’t you get in trouble for playing hooky?” She asked Louis.

“Nah when your 18 nobody cares about you anymore.” We all laughed at that and walked out to Louis car.

“Ya Niall I think you should come with us too for moral support.” Louis said yanking me in the car.

When we were in the car Lauren’s eye started to burn really bad and she was getting very uncomfortable and started to whimper a lot. So I climbed in the back with her and held her in my arms.

“Shhhh Lauren we’re almost there just squeeze my hand.” I said to her as I felt her hand lace in with mine.

“Yeah …uh.. Mrs. Lloyd yes hi this is Louis. Ya HI hi, um… your daughter Lauren is having this really bad pink eye so I took it upon myself to have her see Harry because you were at work. Yes yes, your welcome, no no problem at all, ok bye.” Louis said to I’m guessing Lauren’s mom on the phone.

“Ok Lauren your mom said that she’s leaving work in 30 minutes to get you.” Louis said looking in the rear view mirror and she just nodded her head into my chest.

After a while we pull into the parking lot of the clinic and I open my door and help Lauren out who looked like a truck hit her. Then Louis got out locking the car and holding the big glass door open for me and Lauren.

As we approached the check in desk Louis was not one to reason with the receptionist sitting with her hard candy and other shit.

“Look lady for the thousandth time we know Harry we are not waiting and you better bring a nurse to go get him because I’m his best friend making you in a bad position I heard personally of a surtain someone getting fired um Shelly is it?” He said with a smirk and I could tell she was getting nervous so, she immediately pulled one of the nurses over to go get Harry.

Louis your skills are impressive.. very impressive.