Uneasy

Sooo it’s update time again and this is going to be a NEW POV soooo enjoy! ^^ ~ kittykaycat

Niall’s POV

I was just walking up the steps to my stupid horrible turd building place called high school when I spotted Lauren park her bmx in the bike rack.

“Heyyyy” I said pulling the strap of my backpack up on my shoulder.

“Heyyy Niall what’s up?” She asked seeming a little more ticked off than usual.

“Nothing, nothing so um.. are you ok?” I asked giving it a shot.

“Yes, totally fine, great in fact!” She responded with a smile. Dang she’s so bipolar sometimes.

“OMG shizzzz!! I just realized I hadn’t done my math homework! Mrs. Frit will KILL ME.” She said in distress. Then I could see that she just lost it and started to drop a tear or two.

“Please don’t cry Lauren.” I said trying to calm her down lifting my hand to wipe away her tears.

“NOOO!” She screamed as I reached for her sunglasses and she swatted my hand away.

“Is there a problem here?” Our Vice Principle Mr. Kimmel asked.

“Nothing sir!” We both said at the same time trying to pretend that everything was totally fine.

“I don’t want to have to come here again.” He said in a stern voice and we both nodded. He then walked away from our area.

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THE LAUREN?!?!” I asked in my whisper yelling voice. But of course before I could get an answer out of her the bell rang and she speed away to her first period.

I sometimes wondered if she hated me.

Two hours later:

It was lunch time and I was sitting with my best friend Louis who’s a senior and some of his friends and my freshman friends which, I guess you could consider weird at other schools but not at  our school.

As we just sat their eating our lunches just like any other day someone brought up Lauren’s name probably saying she was hot or something and I remembered this morning.

“Louis did I tell you about what happened this morning?” He shook his head no.

“Lauren was asking weird being like all girl bipolar—“

“It’s a women nature cycle.” Louis said patting my back if I was just born yesterday.

“NO LOUIS. You see she forgot to do her math homework and she just lost it---“

“SO WHY DIDN’TY OU HELP HER?!?!” He asked know raising his voice which just pissed me more off!

“JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME FINISH!” I say apparently really really loud because the whole lunch room was looking in my direction.

Then out of the corner of my eye I see Lauren look at me knowing that I was probably talking about her to Louis and run out the lunch room.

After about five awkward minutes things started to get normal again so Louis and I ran out to go find her.