Part 1- A feeling

~~~Laurence~~~
Beep

Beep

Beep

Ugh! I threw the clock across the room hearing a glass breaking. "Laurence! This is the 8th clock of the week!" Cadenza said yelling. "HEY! I just hate school!" I said whining. "Whatever! Just get ready!" She said. I slowly made it to the bathroom and took a shower. I brushed my teeth and used my hands to make my hair "Laurence style" and went downstairs. I grabbed toast that Cadenza made and went outside. I went on my motorcycle and drived to school.

~~~Aphmau~~~
I made it to class and looked which was my next on my schedule. I was not aware of where I was walking and bumped into someone. I looked up. It was Laurence. One of the most popular kids school. Darn it he's cute. "Sorry." He said and pulled out his hand. "Thank you." I said and stood up. He walked away. "Hehe!" I heard a familiar voice from behind. "Kawaii~Chan found her new OTP!" She said and giggled. I turned around all of my friends were there."KAWAII~CHAN!" I said. I could tell I was blushing. "Looks like someone has a crush." Katelyn said while laughing. "HEY! Says the girl who like Jeffory." I said and rolled my eyes playfully. "W-WHAT?!" Katelyn shouted. Everyone was laughing. Ring! Ugh class. Better go.

Time skip

~~~Laurence~~~
Finally school was over. It felt like 5 years. I looked through my phone.
Smack! What?! I turned around. I saw Aphmau beaten up by the cheerleaders. The whole school was whatching. "Don't you dare ever touch or speak to Laurance ever agian!" A cheerleader said. I walked up to the group. "HEY! Leave her alone!" I said yelling at the cheerleaders. "L-Laurence.... She was beating me up!" She said "Flustered". "From the looks of it. She is the one is beaten up." I said and shrugged. I picked her up bridal style and walked home with her. I laid her down at the couch. "Thank you Laurence... I needed that." Aphmau said. "No problem." I said replying. She sat up. "Ow.." She said mumbling. I looked down at her legs. It was covered with bruises and scratches. Ouch. I went to the medicine cabinet and grabbed some antiseptic. "This might sting." I said. "Oh no!" She said while freaking out. She is so cute! I lightly dabbed it. I looked up she seemed just fine. After that I covered it with a band aid. "There. You better get home." I said. "My mom is going to kill me that I missed school." She said worried. "You know what I will do the explaining." I said and walked out the door to my motorcycle. "Laurence you don't have t- I threw her a helmet. She rolled her eyes and got on. We drove for about 5 minutes. After that I walked up to her porch.

I am getting into a habit where I will post a little bit more longer chapters!
Once agian bye peeps!